Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get for christmas

like it says in the title
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

315/75/16 Geolander M/Ts for the ford gottem used wil 80% tread for CHEAP! and some misc clothes and what not
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

vrry nice i got black ops so now my life i complete
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Comment

I got a new Coleman camp grill/stove, a headlamp, a new digital camo bomber hat, some hunting stuff, some food, some ties and shirts, and a few other nik naks.

Oh and some cash to KOH
            Last edited by Pedro; 12-25-2010, 05:21 PM.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

My christmas present is going to be a loan from my parents to buy a car. Probably going to be an 02-03 WRX.

Comment

a 200 piece tool set, a new radio for the jeep, a sweet sweatshirt, fuzzy mocks, and some other goodies
                God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

a new carhartt, a new front adj track bar, bunch of clothes and cologne

... o and 8 laps driving a nascar at pocono
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Some booze, my confirmation for my koh ticket, new millitary surplus back pack, some clothes, hookers and blow
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

vrry nice everyonee

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
                        hookers and blow
                        this
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Some clothes and cash.
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Remington 870, rolling craftsmen tool box, cb radio, 2 fire extinguishers (for some reason they feel I catch on fire to much)

Comment

Forgot to mention, i had a lovely trip to the hospital cause i put a q tip through my ear drum
                              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                              X