Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Alcoholic Energy Drinks be Banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i live right by wyckoff. weird
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

This whole thing is stupid.

People get shitfaced on jack daniels, or smirnoff, or budweiser everyday and wreck their cars, engage in unprotected sex........ this shit is the same, you get fucked up, you do stupid things. Its booze.

People need to learn how to be responsible and not blame things other than themselves.

4 yegerbombs into redbull is the same as one can of 4 loko. No one says you have to drink 3 cans of this shit. If you were at a bar would you do 12 yegerbombs????

In the end.... who's at fault. The person that drank it.

just like any other drug, is it the dealer or the junkie?? the dealer is just capitalizin', free enterprise mangs
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
        wait...why does that article have arizona iced tea in it ???
        i drink arnold palmer with jack in it, its delicious.

Country time pink lemonade with jack, is even more delicious.

just sayin. i'm gonna wasted on these things tonight, just for the hell of it, before i can't get em no more.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Im really interested in the original question of how this even passed FDA and got on the market, did anyone find anything on that?
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            just sayin. i'm gonna wasted on these things tonight, just for the hell of it, before i can't get em no more.
            its already illegal for you to drink it whether the government cans em or not
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/20...onger-be-loko/
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Im really interested in the original question of how this even passed FDA and got on the market, did anyone find anything on that?
                The FDA doesn't regulate drinks that contain more than 7% alcohol. As long as the ingredients are approved by the FDA as additives, its essentially legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  The FDA doesn't regulate drinks that contain more than 7% alcohol. As long as the ingredients are approved by the FDA as additives, its essentially legal.
                  That I didn't know. Nick, you are indeed a wealth of Knowledge.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Recently all i have heard through out my school is "that four loko fucked me up soooo bad last night, it was totally rad" I think that this is just like anything else out there, if you can't handle it, don't do it, it is that simple, and don't give the bullshit excuse that you 'need' it cause you don't.

Im not even sure on the restrictions to getting four lokos, is there a age restriction like 'SPIKE' where you have to be 18 to buy it? if not than i will have to try at least one just to see what all the hype is about, but don't forget, to much of anything makes you an addict.
                    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      awesome, good to know thanks! my next question if anyone knows is, is there someone who regluates drinks that do contain more than 7% alcohol??
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I wonder how the Company is handling these bans.
                        sigpic

Comment

awesome, good to know thanks! my next question if anyone knows is, is there someone who regluates drinks that do contain more than 7% alcohol??
                          Technically the ATF does, but they are more concerned about illegal trafficking than what the products actually are.

Comment

Yeah, they are too busy busting my balls about guns and shit.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm in agreement with the fact that they're just like any other alcoholic substance- people need to "enjoy" them responsibly.

That being said, I think they're dangerous because people don't respect the amount of alcohol in them, and down them like any other energy drink.
                              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                              MK2 Jetta > M3
                              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Bottom line, if people are too stupid to control what they put in their own mouths, shame on them!
                                -Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X