No announcement yet.

WJ. a tale of 2 engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove a 4.0 WJ a few times. Next to my friends SW2 and my aunts Focus it is the slowest car I have ever driven. Ever.

His is at 260K and besides electrical problems up the ass it still runs great.
    01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
      I cant believe this is even a thread....
      you went from a cummins to a 4.0

quiet down over there
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

a standard cab truck for a DD isnt as practical as a jeep with a back seat and a trunk...jussayin

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

could have gotten a cap
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            could have gotten a cap
            had one! look at this beast!

Comment

WOW that thing looks... just awful

should have just welded another 2 full doors of giganticness to your truck, like kristys
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

How about a 00 limited that is patriot blue that looks really mint? Even has the original window sticker in the window. 203-981-2732, I forgot to write the name down, but I think it said Jeff, James or some J name

Comment

WOW that thing looks... just awful

should have just welded another 2 full doors of giganticness to your truck, like kristys
                  Christ, Kristy's truck is huge. It's like a fucking Land Yacht.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    Christ, Kristy's truck is huge. It's like a fucking Land Yacht.
                    the maroonima looked so tiny next to her truck! haha
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

All of our jeeps look tiny next to that truck.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I love that truck...however i wish it had the power of the cummins building a 7.3 is much more expensive then a 12 valve

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                          How about a 00 limited that is patriot blue that looks really mint? Even has the original window sticker in the window. 203-981-2732, I forgot to write the name down, but I think it said Jeff, James or some J name
                          this isn't the same one you PMed me right? do you know how many miles or asking price?
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                            I cant believe this is even a thread....
                            OMG ANOTHER MY NAME IS ALEX AND I CAN'T PICK A CAR/VEHICLE ON MY OWN SO I NEED SIS'S HELP TO MAKE EASY DECISIONS FOR ME THREAD!!

same MPG and a million more horsepowers. it isnt even a question. I have close to 170k on my 2000, still runs perfect. I wouldnt even consider the 4.0
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

this isn't the same one you PMed me right? do you know how many miles or asking price?
                              Different one than what I pm'ed you. The sticker didn't say mileage but I believe the window sticker said $7500 on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                                OMG ANOTHER MY NAME IS ALEX AND I CAN'T PICK A CAR/VEHICLE ON MY OWN SO I NEED SIS'S HELP TO MAKE EASY DECISIONS FOR ME THREAD!!

same MPG and a million more horsepowers. it isnt even a question. I have close to 170k on my 2000, still runs perfect. I wouldnt even consider the 4.0
                                omg lets ask jeep people an opinion on jeeps! the one i looked at was mint and only 5k so shut your pie hole

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                                Different one than what I pm'ed you. The sticker didn't say mileage but I believe the window sticker said $7500 on it.
                                that could be promising depending on mileage too
                                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X