No announcement yet.

Rausch Creek Weekend 4-21-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im planning on heading down after work on thursday maybe around 3 or 4ish maybe even later. We'll set things in stone when the date gets closer.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryTJ View Post
      Schickos881 and JeepBabiiXJ are you guys planning to head down there thursday night or Friday morning? Curious if we can head down together
      think we're both leaving thursday night. if that works for you, they that'll be cool
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Schickos881 View Post
        Im planning on heading down after work on thursday maybe around 3 or 4ish maybe even later. We'll set things in stone when the date gets closer.
        Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        think we're both leaving thursday night. if that works for you, they that'll be cool
        We'll see when it gets closer but I may leave early Friday morning so Ill have plenty of daylight to setup camp.
        05 Black Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
          Got some work to do on my truck not sure which one but both need work. May take the big one to rausch this weekend but im planning on coming out to wheel for this trip too
          gonna take off friday for this? i may
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Im also recruiting a few guys Ive met and wheeled with that plan on coming. We usually setup camp for the weekend if anyone is interested in joining for some food, beers, and bs around a campfire instead of payin for a hotel let me know
            05 Black Rubicon

Comment

I usually go to dinner, eat and drink, come back to camp to drink around the fire and hang for a bit, then go back to the hotel and drink somemore.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                gonna take off friday for this? i may
                I did. Funny because there is a guy at work that always jokes around that im a pot head.
                2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

gotta take off for 4/20 maaaaannnn. ok cool i'm going to put in for that day on monday
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

I'm planning to make it. I will be camping as well. Camp fire > hotel TV
                    97 XJ.

Comment

i sadly think im out for this boys & girls gots to move!
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                        i sadly think im out for this boys & girls gots to move!
                        booo
                        05 Black Rubicon

Comment

I cant wait to go wheeling.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                            All i have to say is.... 2 years ago now, WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

It snowed. i had dranken only beer for 48 hours straight. dehydrated and frozen, i lay awake. WANTING the cold grasp of death to pull me away from my tent.

I slept for an hour in a truckstop and contemplated walking.... 8 miles.... to the hotel. Will never camp for club comp again. period.
                            LOL

Going to try to make this one, should be locked and geared by then
                            2002 TJ Sport 3" AEV coils with OME LTs

Comment

I'll find one of you suckers to bring me now that Doug has abandoned me.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                                I'll find one of you suckers to bring me now that Doug has abandoned me.
                                99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                                http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Working...
                                X