No announcement yet.

Rausch Creek Weekend 4-21-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be at the comfort inn...... I also have a buddy coming with a stock H3 for those planning on doing green trails.

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
      so is camping gonna be doable this time of the year? or does everyone stay in the hotel? could be pretty cold/rainy i guess but then again what the hell do i care....
      dont know if i will be wheeling but i would be down to maybe split on a hotel room
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Ill be in my heated trailer full of win.

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
          i think ill be camping anyways. the wallet just cant handle the hotel.
          im pretty sure my room had a closet last time if you wanna sleep in there
          01 tj

Comment

Originally posted by Schickos881 View Post
            Ill be at the comfort inn...... I also have a buddy coming with a stock H3 for those planning on doing green trails.
            SWEET!!! you got Joe to come, pumped!!

I talked to gary today, we're leaving from milford thursday night too. We're gonna trailer the CJ down. What time are you guys leaving??
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I'm in, probly head down Friday after work
              Don't Panic

Comment

How does the club comp work, never been to Rausch or the club event.... Points, medals, statues, museums etc awarded to winners.
                Don't Panic

Comment

Originally posted by Calabrate2 View Post
                  How does the club comp work, never been to Rausch or the club event.... Points, medals, statues, museums etc awarded to winners.
                  about 10 clubs or so participate. they set up various courses in what's called the 'comp course' area. each club gets 4 rigs that participate. 3 out of the 4 rigs have to run each course (i'm pretty sure that's how it was last year). each rig gets a spotter to help them through the course.

they give out trophies to the top 3 i believe. SiS finished 2nd in 2010 (we should have finished 1st but a scoring error kept that away) and i'm pretty sure we finished 2nd in 2011 as well.
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Just booked a room for Friday and Saturday night if anyone wants in at the comfort inn
                    Don't Panic

Comment

Originally posted by ErikVilla View Post
                      i'm in! better than sleepin on a telephone pole..........
                      Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by ErikVilla View Post
                        thats perfect for jon! hes been practicing coming out of the closet for a while now
                        -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                        -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                        -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                        -57 GMC Pickup
                        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                          thats perfect for jon! hes been practicing coming out of the closet for a while now
                          haha i was waiting for that
                          01 tj

Comment

Got some work to do on my truck not sure which one but both need work. May take the big one to rausch this weekend but im planning on coming out to wheel for this trip too
                            2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Nice! Im in, gotta figure out if I can take Friday off and if so Ill be leaving thursday night from Milford. Ill be camping though
                              Last edited by AngryTJ; 03-06-2012, 07:50 AM.
                              05 Black Rubicon

Comment

Schickos881 and JeepBabiiXJ are you guys planning to head down there thursday night or Friday morning? Curious if we can head down together
                                05 Black Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                                X