• 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

found the only reasonable solution
      http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863599
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
        I was wondering the same thing, that's what im doing in the spring
        that was a question not an answer to anything you will be contemplating gearing and tires in the spring. You need to read more fucking kids these days
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

should of bought alexs axles instead so we would not have to read that giddy school girl shitty spelling nitro go on and on about it
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

fuck it, parting it out. cant decide on tire size

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
              that was a question not an answer to anything you will be contemplating gearing and tires in the spring. You need to read more fucking kids these days
              i was referring to his question "how much of a difference will it be?". Im planning 35's with 4:56 gears and was looking for the answer to his question
              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

no your not
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                  should of bought alexs axles instead so we would not have to read that giddy school girl shitty spelling nitro go on and on about it

also you will need new carriers or thick cut gears which i didnt factor in to all of that which is a little more money
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

34s
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

After running both i can say there really is no difference between the tires themselves in terms of performance, just one is alittle bit bigger than the other.

Obviously its nicer to drive the 35's locked with gears than the 33's on stock gears open/open and more capable, but i think with lockers and 33's you'll have no issues. That and you don't have to regear.

The nice thing about the 33's was i would put the pedal to the floor and not worry about breaking something, but with the 35's and larger shafts with the 760's i still am i afraid to stomp on the gas and blow something up.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                        After running both i can say there really is no difference between the tires themselves in terms of performance, just one is alittle bit bigger than the other.

Obviously its nicer to drive the 35's locked with gears than the 33's on stock gears open/open and more capable, but i think with lockers and 33's you'll have no issues. That and you don't have to regear.

The nice thing about the 33's was i would put the pedal to the floor and not worry about breaking something, but with the 35's and larger shafts with the 760's i still am i afraid to stomp on the gas and blow something up.
                        This......pretty sure im goin 33s

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                          This......pretty sure im goin 33s
                          well its official

we are no longer friends
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            well its official

we are no longer friends
                            awwww willly

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

I said 35s, but i like the front locker, I also like gears it makes wheeling with an AX-15 so much easier trust me.

Ill be going to 35s, but most likely building a waggy 44 front too, while i have them.
                                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X