No announcement yet.

desireable front 44's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if your not going full width and not going bigger then a 37, why bother with one tons.

i could sit here and argue about it but i just dont feel like it.

Shorten the axles aren't that bad I can do it for you.
    looking for business?
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I dont really want that shitty of ground clearance with 33's or 35's that i would have with a 60, that and if i narrow them i gotta pay the money to get custom shafts that arent easy to come by if i break them even if they are warrenteed i gotta wait for them to be machined

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        if your not going full width and not going bigger then a 37, why bother with one tons..

Exactly i dont need dana 60's i dont really want full width, i dont want all that weight (stress) on the unibody trying to tear it apart, i dont want to spend the extra thousand it costs to build a 60, i dont wana pay nearly a grand for a HP 60... basically its not worth it becuase this jeep is never going to see tires 37's or bigger. it was in the plans but my dad shot it down if i was staying on his insurance.... i would rather build up a nice set of 44's even if i do 60 outers on the front. i want good clearance, light wieght, and i have no doubts that the 44's will handle the 33 or 35 inch tires becuase i dont usually get to heavy footed unless i get bored.

Comment

Working...
        X