Doorless quick disco's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doorless quick disco's

I've been all over and cant find a big enough size. Please correct me if im wrong but i need 5/16 x 4in' pull pins, correct? And were did you go to get yours??
    4x4 Station Wagon...

i used the stock pins...? just left them in place on the driver side and cut them down a bit, flipped em over on the pass side and trimmed aswell.
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
      i used the stock pins...? just left them in place on the driver side and cut them down a bit, flipped em over on the pass side and trimmed aswell.
      he has a 98 XJ.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

i use the stock ones
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

I used a bolt that I grinded the threads off of to pass through the hinge, left the bottom few rows on to tighten a bolt onto. Worked fine the whole time I DD'd the thing.
          -Kyle
          2000 XJ - it still almost looks like one.
          http://www.sira4x4.net

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinXJ View Post
            I used a bolt that I grinded the threads off of to pass through the hinge, left the bottom few rows on to tighten a bolt onto. Worked fine the whole time I DD'd the thing.
            I did the same but didnt even bother using a bolt on the bottom. shit stays in there just fine. heres a pic, and i think its 5/16

bottom:

top:
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

heres what i got they are a bit shorter now i found that the full pin for the bottom was a pita to get on and off... the top and bottom both look the same, i also put in brass bushings in there so they are still tight as brand new

Comment

Working...
              X