Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
    pm sent
    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

the arms are nice but everything else is shit

I would really love to know your basis for that. I beat the ever living fuck outta my clayton shit and it was the only stuff i didn't break.

They even gave you a free trackbar when you drove INTO a tree.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        I would really love to know your basis for that. I beat the ever living fuck outta my clayton shit and it was the only stuff i didn't break.

Lets face it, the arms are kit, there is no fucking skid plate or anything. That's why he's asking. He's jealous of my sick skid plate and I laughed at him today when I looked under his jeep and his Tcase was 100% exposed. I told him to make one.

Originally posted by BOX View Post
        I could sell you the one still on my jeep, but you'd have to come by and take it off and stuff.

You would have to give my mom some cash & she will probably give you some milk and cookies and stuff?
        You wouldn't be willing to part with the gas tank would you...pending there are no massive dents...
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

it was a root balland yes they did and im greatfull for that
          there leafs are just super soft and one of th twisted on me and yes i want a skid plate but dont want to do coils in the rear, ypu even asured me that they wouldnt sag with my bumper on the rear with a tire bur they kinda did, and there are are great and ive said that
          2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
          97' zj
          2012 surbra imperza DD
          im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

i didn't assure they wouldn't sag. I told you the spring rate was under 200, those leaves are not deavers.... they are designed for crawling, hence they are not a stiff spring. if you wanna put 450 lbs of shit in the back of your truck then you need the 6.5" leaves so the truck will sit at 4.5".

that tire carrier has to weigh 100 lbs at least, 60 lbs for tire and wheel, it makes sense to see them sit about an inch lower.

I told you that the front coils would do about the same if you put a front bumper with a winch on there.

smost people just make their own skid plate, that's why we have never just made one.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Wouldn't it just be easier to build a skidplate off your crossmember instaed of buying a whole new longarm upgrade kit? Clayton is real good shit and I know if it were me.. I would be more than happy with it. Hell if it's good enough for the pros it's good enough for me!

Comment

you idiots im not buying another kit. and zullo dont get all bent outa shape arnt your leafs made out of house anyways?
                97' zj
                2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

...dafuck you just say?
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I took my WARN skid, drilled and tapped my cross member and boom now I have a skid plate. Cunt.
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                        I took my WARN skid, drilled and tapped my cross member and boom now I have a skid plate. Cunt.
                        can you show me pics please fellow cunt

http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/...p?idproduct=68

skid rows plate looks promising too
                        97' zj
                        2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

can you show me pics please fellow cunt

http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/...p?idproduct=68

skid rows plate looks promising too
                          Wish I had one and my jeep is at LII and not home. Not to sound like a raging cunt, but it more or less goes right into position. I had to notch out a cunt hair of metal so it went flat across the cross member. If you get one ill even help you do it so you stop being such a cunt about your arms. Cunt

Comment

I believe Jons warn skid is for the transfer case and not the oil pan/transmission. Id look into maybe making something yourself, bend up some tube for a transfer case skid and plate it and maybe do the same thing for the transmission pan?

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                              I believe Jons warn skid is for the transfer case and not the oil pan/transmission. Id look into maybe making something yourself, bend up some tube for a transfer case skid and plate it and maybe do the same thing for the transmission pan?
                              Yeah it is for the t-case. I want to make a trans skid at some point.

Comment

Well...it's right about this time I wish I had taken the correct advice and just wished I got the TNT skid with the arm mounts instead of just their skid...oh well...if I ever get arms, I can just as easily sell my bell skid.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X