X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahha ok if im up i will
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

They are pretty quiet on the road. Not really impressed with the snow capability of them, My cousin has a set of 31's on his toyota, He HAS to use 4x4 for a lot of the snow my Jeep will go though in 2wd with just a set of definity dakotas from pep boys. Im not to impressed with the mud capability either, They don't seem to clean out very good but again this is just my honest opinion, maybe he just doesn't have the power to clean the lugs.

Comment

Got 2.5' of snow here and didnt get stuck once with my 35 KM2s. Never even had to pop her into 4WD. I highly recommend them. Only have around 3000 miles on mine and so far no tread wear to my noticing abilities. They actually ride better and quieter than my old 33'' BFG ATs
        U.S. Army

Comment

I only have about 2k miles on mine and they are good except in the rain sometimes I don't like to stop . Snow is pretty good but the lugs can get filled up if you're not going too fast.
          99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Didnt have one problem in the snow with mine.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
              I only have about 2k miles on mine and they are good except in the rain sometimes I don't like to stop . Snow is pretty good but the lugs can get filled up if you're not going too fast.
              I have been told that that is a good quality because snow will stick to snow and so it helps with traction. I don't know how truthful that is tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                Bumping this because my Big and hornie knockoffs are wearing down a wee.

How do these KM2's do in snow??? I am 33x10.50's for sure... but I am torn between KM2's and At's. As of right now I do ALOT of highway driving but I have read good reports on wear for the KM2's.

Call me a sissy offroader. (LOL). I hate the road noise of my MUD DAWGS (maxxis Bighorns). Are the KM2's decent for road noise? Almost erry body that I talk to on the phone when on the road says it sounds like a freight train when they talk to me.
                I have seen the KM2's on an open/open rig help it hang with locked rigs on the trail. I think they are great for wheeling.

I can't really compare the two, but I can say my 33x10.50 all terrains (BFG) are awesome in the snow. I feel safe driving down a road covered in packed snow doing 35-40mph in 4wd.
                1950 Willys Trail Rig
                2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

1st winter with them i thing they are pretty good in snow. on the road when its packed still okay. i have to say they are pretty good in the snow friday night i pulled my friend out of a ditch that had about 2 feet of snow in it pulling a stock grand up hill as long as i had snow under them i had traction in an open/open set up. i havent found them to clog in deep stuff either. i say go for it KM2's all the way
                  2000 XJ 8.25 rear 4.5 BDS lift, 31x10.5 KM2's, Procomp Alloys Series 7069

Comment

Super swamper trxus mts are the be all end all best tire ever made.
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                    X