No announcement yet.

Project HMD (hand me down)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just a crack in the seam filler not the steel. At least on mine thats the case

Comment

oh no mine is all metal.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

gas tank skidded and trailer hitched. Only took 2 years for me to pick em up. Thanks drew Also grabbed some fixed RE superflex's with shot bushings
        Last edited by wannabejeep; 04-17-2011, 09:00 PM.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

so I fuckin crunched the taillight in the other week. That was fun. it bent all sorts of shit on the body. I pulled it out as best as I could, good enough for the girls I bring home.

Also, my rear shocks have like 2 inches of uptravel before bottoming out, so that's fun. I guess my rusty's aal and coils sagged so evenly I never noticed lol.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

A few months back some piece of shit blasted out my rear window and tailights (long fuckin story) I had done nothing and just happened to drive the car that got fucked with.

Anywho got that shit fixed up. Today I was home and found several mouse nests in the jeep from sitting the past few months. Cleaned it up as best as I could, and figured I'd take it up to school tonight. Going through waterbury on 84, I hit the whoops section and split my fuckin muffler right down the seam. So now its loud as shit waking my neighbors every time I pull in.

I think this project is destined for the scrap yard. Wayy to much rot and rust to fix. I think I wanna build a 97+ or something.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

well I finally got the old written warning for tires outside the fender flares. I'm gunna cook something up that won't be super dark. I'm focusing on the rears for now, they can S my D on the fronts.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

No conduit a la DiNicola, please...
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                X