No announcement yet.

Project: Back in the game 4 under $1k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn rain... no jeep work accomplished today. tmr afternoon ill get the 8.25 in and gonna try and get my tires mounted so i can get this turd on the ground see how its gonna sit... thinkin imma need a spacer and shackle still.
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

got the rear axle in today. bled the breaks got them workin good. put the stockers back on and got it on the ground to see where she sits..... fronts a lil low. i used f-150 coils but i think its only sittin like 1" or 1 1/2" higher than stock. the rear is mint i like where it sits. gotta find some actual 3" lift coils i think.

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Whats good with that color?
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          Whats good with that color?
          you dont like it???

we gonna work out somethin wit me and gettin them shocks...?
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

do not like shit brown color.....
            Originally posted by Ktmracer419
            some people choose video games
            some choose projects
            some choose welding random things together

Comment

I dunno if those coils can handle all the weight of the front of that cherokee

Comment

Why not play around with the leaf setup to lower the rear?
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                  Why not play around with the leaf setup to lower the rear?
                  i know the front isnt high enough yet. im looking for atleast 3". plus the ford coils are a bit to big in gemeral and dont fit well at the top or bottom. im gonna get some real 3" xj coils in there and if its still to high in the ass then ill mess with them.
                  #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

are you going to upgrade control arms, steering, track bar, skids, sliders?
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                      you dont like it???

we gonna work out somethin wit me and gettin them shocks...?
                      Working on it now, trying to get dads schedule
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                        are you going to upgrade control arms, steering, track bar, skids, sliders?
                        im gonna keep it a 3" lift NO HIGHER. so i dont NEED to upgrade any of that stuff.... i may eventually but only as i twist/bend/snap/bash the items listed. haha
                        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                          Working on it now, trying to get dads schedule
                          cool thnkx
                          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                            im gonna keep it a 3" lift NO HIGHER. so i dont NEED to upgrade any of that stuff.... i may eventually but only as i twist/bend/snap/bash the items listed. haha
                            if anything being at 3" of lift you would want more skids/slider/ beef steering. have fun
                            the idea is to prevent things from happening
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

you have a good point. my old jeep had all of that stuff. but this was a budget build and for now im gonna keep it at the bare min to keep me going. i dont really wanna dump a ton of money into an old beatup 91 thats rusting away.
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Why not just do all mods that you can unbolt once you beat the piss out of it and just transfer them to another cheap xj???

Comment

Working...
                                X