No announcement yet.

Project: Do Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well is been a while since Ive updated this thing, havent had a ton of time to work on this thing with my new daughter and everything, but I have been able to get all my parts underneath it and even get my new rear tire carrier bumper built so I thought Id throw a couple pics up.

Last moment of my 99, she served me well.

Got all the part underneath the 98 enough to get it driveable
    [IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/150700_10150694080966190_849040249_n.jpg[/IMG

Re-installed my winch and bumper i made previously

Fits nice and tight to save my approach angle

Took a couple hours after work each day the previous week to complete this. There are a couple things on my list to do before I move and this was one of them so I was glad to get it out of the way.

Welded on a quickie handle I found in the scrap bin at work

Lots of bracing where the tire mounts, this thing should never go anywhere.

During finish welding

and of course a half assed coat of paint because I wanted to see it on the jeep

We will see how much more I get done before my planned departure in late august, ill be busy getting this setup ready to go cross country.

Thats Sarahs jeep in it for a test fit. I will be selling her cherokee before we go and bringing mine. Even with the lift and tires my jeep drives right into the trailer no problem.

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

That trailer is LARGE and in charge, you should be able to fit everything that you had planned on brigging.

Comment

I sure hope so, Im thinking of doing a test run with it to OER, I wanna hit RC one more time before I peace out.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Working...
        X