Project: Do Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea well i finally had some time!
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

looks good man!!!! making me dread doing my stiffeners
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Nahh the stiffeners are a piece of cake! They are alot easier then they look to put in.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
          Nahh the stiffeners are a piece of cake! They are alot easier then they look to put in.
          X2! I put it off for so long, then a couple hours later, I was like huh, that was easy, now what can I do lol.
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
            X2! I put it off for so long, then a couple hours later, I was like huh, that was easy, now what can I do lol.
            im not looking forward to doing the front.. the sides look fine but i think im waiting till the front end is out to gear....
            -57 GMC Pickup
            -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

The fronts are just as easy, pull the trackbar mount off and the calipers and drop the axle down and pull the springs out. Then pull the steering box out..thats the only place it could get tricky but most of the ti,e they come right out...then clamp and weld

Comment

You swapping over Axel's and suspension from the other xj?
                -57 GMC Pickup
                -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Armand, you never cease to amaze me. Can't wait to see the finished product. Are you as good at building nurseries as you are at wrenching jeeps?
                  06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                    Armand, you never cease to amaze me. Can't wait to see the finished product. Are you as good at building nurseries as you are at wrenching jeeps?
                    If he can build things with metal, wood should be easier!

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                      If he can build things with metal, wood should be easier!
                      -57 GMC Pickup
                      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                        You swapping over Axel's and suspension from the other xj?
                        I was going to use everything but since i found somone to buy the suspention im doing a rear 4 link and front 3 link. Then since i figured i was doing that i would just swap over gears so i can start fresh to do the bracketry and trusses on the axles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                          You have no idea what i got planned for this kid haha

Comment

how to efficiently dismantle jeep.
                            1. screws are hard to remove. Sheet metal cuts easy.

2. When in doubt, make some space and see what you are working with

3. make sure it always knows whos boss.

Dan.
                            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

-57 GMC Pickup
                              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

OOHHHhhhhh the poor old girl lol, she was good to me..and if I had enough property Id let her sit out in the pasture till she rusted into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X