• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good man
    05 Black Rubicon

Comment

Some updates.

Gears are just about broken in. Changing the gear oil tonight. Air lockers hooked up and tested. MCE flat fenders installed. Added stainless hardware to the sliders. New Speedo gear, installed the new Savvy rear trackbar.

Fixed some rust

Last edited by timmytimm3; 09-25-2012, 11:11 AM.
      2000 TJ

Comment

That thing looks sweet! how do you like those fenders? my GF's father needs a fender because his are rotting on the top so I was telling him about these.

Comment

Thanks. I'm getting sick of working on it. Can't wait to go wheeling.

The flareless versions aren't available anymore. I hear they are re-designing them but no release date yet. I found these used online and snagged them. I wanted to go highline but figured I'd run these for a while and see if the cops bother me before dropping 600 on highlines.

The ones with a flare look nice but are pretty pricey. He might be better off with some used tubes or cheaper new ones.
          2000 TJ

Comment

A few wheeling pics from Mabell

2000 TJ

Comment

A couple updates. Built a new stubby front bumper, pulled a dent out of the rear corner behind the license plate, swapping to a CJ tailgate (swag kit) and adding an Autoloc bearclaw latch. Getting it painted from rear corner to corner this weekend.

Painted up. Just need to finish my new rear bumper and a few odds and ends.

2000 TJ

Comment

nice
                2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Working...
                X