No announcement yet.

Project: LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some parts today, i bought the f150 bellhousing in previous post.

Today i got a flywheel, clutch, and pedal assembly from a guy in PA. Came with the regular mailman, Haha. He needed help carrying it. I thought i was just getting the clutch pedal but he sent me that whole assembly for 15 bux!

I can easily find the slave cylinder and master cylinder and then all i need is a bracket ,that i did not get with the bellhousing, to hold the slave on the B/H and possibly a throwout bearing. I may have to go junk yard hunting to find the bracket.
    Last edited by Customjob; 03-10-2011, 01:33 PM.
    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Suddenly changed my mind with this one; gonna try to make it look like this:

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

I drive a Datsun

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Put on a skid and im going to Rausch next weekend!

Comment

Smashed my trans pan:

So here is the first step to my solution to that problem:

Comment

this thing sucks. lets go wheeling
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Broke my battery tray at rausch so i made this up; may be a little overkill

Comment

if that battery finds a way to leave that box your pump is DEF cursed
                      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

The pump broke too. Im pretty sure there is a lot of dirt or rust in my gas tank and it got sucked up into the pump. I took it apart, cleaned it up and cleaned the part that the brushes ride on. Not sure but maybe called the armature . Now it works again. I have a filter on the truck but its after both pumps; so im gonna try to put one before the first pump too and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                          The pump broke too. Im pretty sure there is a lot of dirt or rust in my gas tank and it got sucked up into the pump. I took it apart, cleaned it up and cleaned the part that the brushes ride on. Not sure but maybe called the armature . Now it works again. I have a filter on the truck but its after both pumps; so im gonna try to put one before the first pump too and see what happens.
                          I would def do that. Just buy one for a yj lol. Clamps inline and everything use a hose clamp to secure it to the fram rail, plus mine was like 20 bucks lol.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Its already done
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

So i put the fuel pump in and it wasnt working. Then i flipped the wires and it worked. I must have put the top on the motor backwards. Guess it was a 50/50 shot

I put the trans together and mated it with the transfercase. Put the bellhousing on. Had to replace the front bearing retainer and cut off studs that owen had put on (I had to dechevy it). I got it all ready to go in. Hope tomorrow i can get the master in and maybe try to get this thing in the truck. We will see how it goes.

Last edited by Customjob; 02-25-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Got the old C4 and dana 20 out.

Flywheel and clutch in place

After a lot of trials and removal of the headers and a giant hole in the floor...

I still need a starter. I didnt finish, it was getting dark and cold Still need to mount the master cylinder but it looks like it shouldnt be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X