Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    Definitely some useful info there for ya Pete

Lemme check with Doug (H8PVMT) to see if its ok to moderate this first, however. We will have to wait on his call.
    LOLOL.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• oh my
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Pete, I think your jeep wins the award for 'Best sound to come from a Jeep Brand Vehicle in SiSOffroad'.

One day my Jeep will sound as cool as yours, but right now, those six cylinders of apathetically lethargic fury will continue to put forth sounds that sound like a hyperventilating hippopotamus dancing in a pile of scrap sheet metal.
        sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Phil, everyone loves a V8

And really? why the hell does my thread have to get spammed. Willlllly fixxx iiiiiiitttttttt!!!!
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Well, Andrew was bored the other day and threw in the tow hooks and new RC steering stabilizer for me. I have no more parts here that need to go on, looks like i'll have to order more Some poser shots since I was bored today.

P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Could have been useful when you were stuck in the Barrens

Looks great man, I really like this thing
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• I couldn't help myself. I went ahead and order this tonight

Rola Roof Basket, $180 shipped I love the look of these on the WJ's. Much sleeker than a Surco. It fits the curves of the dub a lot better IMOIRLLOL

P8R

Comment

• Thats gonna look sweet man!
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackelton View Post
                    toy hauler rental

I use Fleetwood Toy Hauler and it holds up well to the AZ sun
                    go fist yourself asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks sweeeeett Paeter baller baller bling bling
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• her maiden voyage

the run today was a success. Looks like next on the list is some armor for this thing. Some sliders and a t-case skid should do the trick. Just gotta save some more money first since I have spent a lot on this thing in the last month.
                      P8R

Comment

• 2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Looks awesome man. Does that rack mount to the stock cross bars?

Comment

• I was so happy to be there.
                            sigpic

Comment

• nice phone call. i was driving my jeep all weekend
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                                Looks awesome man. Does that rack mount to the stock cross bars?
                                Yes it does. very easy install.
                                P8R

Comment

Working...
                                X