• Show
Clear All

PICS?!?!?!?!?

PICS?!?!?!?!?

MY GOD WHERE ARE ALL THE PIXXXXXXX
    dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
      hey do you need sliders? i have a guy in brooklyn interested in my JCR stage 2's but if it falls through you interested?
      For the right price hell yea. you have a PM
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

looks like shit.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

needs moar tire...

and bumpers and 60's and bypasses and cage and armor and...
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Sick man I like it
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Yea I definitely need tires, but they may not come until the spring. I took it to the shop today to get the yokes out and the new shaft put in. shes got the 4x4 feature back in it now. I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the kit on the road so far. The LCA bushings are relatively crappy, but it rides pretty nice. Much better than the Rustys kit on my XJ, but that aint sayin much
                P8R

Comment

Just ordered tires I went with the Falken Rocky Mountain ATS. They are the same tread pattern as the Wildpeak A/T, but 3 ply sidewall and for some reason are exclusively sold at discount tire. Unfortunately it is hard to find a 265/75R16 in something other than an E load range, so, thats what they are.

they were $596 with free shipping, $149/tire. It comes with a $50 rebate too. I really couldnt pass it up at $136.50 a piece and i'm excited to try something new that has been getting great reviews. Plus they look snazzy as well

Hopefully will be on by the end of next week pending shipping times
                  P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                    Just ordered tires I went with the Falken Rocky Mountain ATS. They are the same tread pattern as the Wildpeak A/T, but 3 ply sidewall and for some reason are exclusively sold at discount tire. Unfortunately it is hard to find a 265/75R16 in something other than an E load range, so, thats what they are.

they were $596 with free shipping, $149/tire. It comes with a $50 rebate too. I really couldnt pass it up at $136.50 a piece and i'm excited to try something new that has been getting great reviews. Plus they look snazzy as well

Hopefully will be on by the end of next week pending shipping times
                    saweet! what does that size translate to in inches about a 31"? should look pretty sweet. any plans for the near future?
                    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
                      saweet! what does that size translate to in inches about a 31"? should look pretty sweet. any plans for the near future?
                      they are about a 32/10.50. Not much else for a little while. Probably just going to get some sliders and a t-case skid eventually
                      P8R

Comment

31.6496062992125 x 10.4330708661417 ?
                        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

BAWLIN'
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

AWESOME! those should wear like Iron. KENT WAIT TO SEE HER WITH NEW SHOES!
                            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                            • 5.13's
                            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Next to a 31/10.5
                              P8R

Comment

they're not not gonna look good

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X