• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    how much you wanna pay for them
    what part of "give" didn't you see?
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by LittleD View Post
      If and when you decide to do a 242 swap, we could work something out and you could grab my spare for a decent price
      don't you have a renix? thats a 21 spline it won't work on a wj
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        a sticker, because, well, they are crucial

You really are your brothers brother

Also, anyone know where I can get a FireStik for cheap? I always thought they were bad ass looking

Try a truck stop
        If you're in CT I know pilot has them right off exit 41
        Last edited by ninetysix-ex-jay; 01-10-2011, 10:07 AM.
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Team Smiley 609

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Small bump. I ordered the yokes today for the D30 and 247 to match up with the Carolina shaft. Looks like this thing may be lifted by the end of the weekend

Tally so far:
            RC lift: $450
            Carolina shaft: $150
            wheel spacers: $120
            tow hooks: $75
            DS/T-case yokes: $120
            = $915

Well, with tires it looks like this this is going to come up just under my goal of $1500 bucks. I am really leaning towards trying the Treadwright BFG AT look-a-likes if I can't find a decent set of used tires
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Damn, props to Carolina Driveline. I ordered the yokes monday afternoon and they got to me today. KOR on the other hand is starting to dissapoint. I ordered last sunday and all ive gotten is the wheel spacers, which shipped from RC.
              P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Lift is under way rear is done, front is just about there. just gotta finish up the front and get the new front DS/yokes in and she is done, with the exception of tires
                P8R

Comment

pics? pics? pics? pics? pics?
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

nice, i foresee the WJ slowly becoming the new xj/zj...glad to know im not alone
                    -Jason
                    99WJ 4.0
                    IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

Well, she's just about done everything is in except the front shaft because we could not get the old yokes out. The air gun we have isnt strong enough so i'm going to have to find someone to do it for me. Took it for a test drive and she rides like a Cadillac

I'm glad this Jeep was so clean when I got it. only one bolt broke and it was from one of the front bump towers. Everything came apart almost flawlessly. The stock tires don't even look that bad with the wheel spacers either.
                      P8R

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
                        nice, i foresee the WJ slowly becoming the new xj/zj...glad to know im not alone
                        Oh question for you. I'm going to be putting in the Carolina front shaft hopefully tomorrow. Will I still need to put in the T-case drop? think the rear shaft will be ok? I've heard that SYE's really aren't necessary on WJ's under 5.5" or so.
                        P8R

Comment

you "should" be fine but who knows they're all different...i had no problems at 3"s and some people have no problems at 6.5"s just depends i guess...if you end up doing an sye i'd try to find a 242HD im pretty sure TW makes an SYE kit for those now as well...
                          -Jason
                          99WJ 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
                            you "should" be fine but who knows they're all different...i had no problems at 3"s and some people have no problems at 6.5"s just depends i guess...if you end up doing an sye i'd try to find a 242HD im pretty sure TW makes an SYE kit for those now as well...
                            Yea i've thought about doing the 242 swap, but I figure if this one isnt broken than dont bother until it breaks.
                            P8R

Comment

hey do you need sliders? i have a guy in brooklyn interested in my JCR stage 2's but if it falls through you interested?
                              -Jason
                              99WJ 4.0

Comment

Pics?

Why do I have to be that guy?
                                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                                X