Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    They really don't feel like building that thing huh
    My guess is they are backed up with orders since it just came out. It is what it is, unfortunately.
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• That happened with my sliders. Took JCR 3 months
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

• It's good to have a private mechanic, huh...

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Instead of DUBJAY, I'm changing my plates to DUBGAY because it fits my personality. MARCO
          P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• you just got bryan yolo'd
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              Instead of DUBJAY, I'm changing my plates to DUBGAY because it fits my personality. MARCO
              Just want to match Bryan's WGNQEAR plate

Anyway, I put a new stereo in since the changer finally stopped working. Just picked up a cheaper Kenwood from wal-mart. It's the KDC-200U or something for anyone that cares. I just wanted something with an aux jack and CD player that works, so win. I took out the changer and now the little cabinet thing is being used for storage for some spare parts. I also ordered a PSC 30 cover to add some bling, repainted the sliders, and washed/vacuumed it for the first time since probably October

Custom shifter bezel yo

All clean finally. She really needs a wax and that new bumper.
              Last edited by Pedro; 03-31-2013, 07:24 PM.
              P8R

Comment

• I told you I was getting CUMWAGN... Sheesh.

Comment

• Have you ever wanted to look mall rated, but just can't find a legit floor mat that fits into your Jeep properly to give you that mall crawler edge? HeHe well I had the same problem. So I went down to our buddies at Quadratec and picked up a set of their new ultimate floor liners. Now these are built right here in America from durable plastics that are designed to fit perfectly into your 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. Now these things can withstand any dirt, mud, sand or anything else you wanna throw at it when you're out on the parking deck. They install easily and you and your buddies can put these in in a weekend. Now Now you may be thinking that these may get torn or trashed with the hardcore abuse of today's parking garages, but they even come even with a lifetime warranty. The best part is that you can have them shipped to your door for under sixty bucks. Ooooohahahahahaha

And my diff cover came. Bling bling

Yea not much of an update. looking like my bumper will ship from ProtoFab tomorrow and will be here next Monday for me to pick up
                  Last edited by Pedro; 04-07-2013, 09:21 PM.
                  P8R

Comment

• God damn! I want some spicy bbq chips
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• if those mats didnt say quadratec on them id get them too
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• thats funny you got those mats...i just saw them on a rancho jeep at EJS during one of the shoots and asked about them, they are pretty nice...if not a little quadratec-y.
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Definitely quadratec-y, but they are really nice. Much better than the other crap ones I had in there, fit like a glove, and look pretty cool. Pretty cheap too for a mat you'll never have to replace.
                          P8R

Comment

• Prob gonna pick these up for the silver xj
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• oh wow...just looked at their site. that is a good price
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• nvm these are the ones i saw...old school BFG tread

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14254_0201_07.htm
                                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X