No announcement yet.

Project work truck manche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know yet I was originally just going to do an olive drab rattle can job...But since this thing is becoming more of a DD I might have to acually paint it haha.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

So yesterday I was bringin her around the yard to work on the rear bumper and heard a snap in the transfer case. Then it wouldnt go from 4wd to 2wd very good. It eventually smoothed out but I never like leaving that stuff alone and I knew the shift fork was worn out so I figured it would be a good time to take the transfer case apart and replace some parts inside with a spare I had and check everything out.

Most of the parts and peices.

Baby Squirrel!!

Before that fiasco tho I was working on a rear bumper. Nothing crazy just a peice of 2x4 with a reciever in the center.

I just took the factory mounts and cut them up and added some material, you cant see it in the pic but its welded around the whole bracket on the back side.

Got it set up and tacked. Then I added some gussets.

I'll have more pics of the bumper later after I put the transfer case back together.
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Snapped a few more pics today before I went to school to take a final. Another pic of the bumper mount.

Capped the ends off

Heres a pic of it on the truck.

Comment

nice.. I like it!

Comment

Nice squirrel! My neighbor had one when I was little, It did tricks and shit. And I found one once that fell out of its nest, new born, feed it cat milk for a week and then it choked and died.

oh, and nice bumper too.

Comment

Haha yea by buddy took it who has had squirrels as pets before, I already have to many ferrets I dont need anymore small animals haha.

Comment

Working...
              X