X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm a fan of that remark
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Rear caliper brackets are all welded on, 5.13's are in (props to corey), and all the parts are here to finish the install.

99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

THAT IS A THICK GEAR

no locker?
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Lookin sick, but that is a VERY thick gear.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
            THAT IS A THICK GEAR

no locker?
            stock carriers, thick gearsets, ill be putting the detroit EZ locker up front this week and putting a spool in the rear for now. If anyone wants to help out PM me for details, ill be working on it friday, sunday, and the following wednesday.
            99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Today i got all the brackets welded on good, and put the rear axle together. Still have a few more things to do before it will be going to Rausch but as of right now if i dont run into any major problems it will be there.

Comment

Fucking sweet dude. Let me know about helping Wensday.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                  Fucking sweet dude. Let me know about helping Wensday.
                  Yes i will def need some help on wednesday. I have to mount my tires and get the DOM for the steering in the morning so get here around 12 and we can start.

Comment

looks good. the diffs really cleaned up nice since i saw them last.
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Looking good man! Get that shit done yo!
                      FUCKING GENO

Comment

fyi, where your truss sits, thats where mine hit my oil pan the worst with a 3" lift and shit ton of bumpstopping. looks about as tall as mine too
                        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

35's are on, putting new rims on tomorrow

they have burtons approval

Comment

I think you are overdue for a signature update

Comment

2 thumbs up from me
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Looks sweet, keeping with the all terrains, looks sick. What rims are you doing?
                                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X