tj dana 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tj dana 44

edit. needa xj 44. my lazyness is not worth payin for the tj.

kthanksbye
    Last edited by 003brian; 03-31-2010, 10:46 AM.
    97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

good luck, they are big $

get a xj44 and buy a bracket kit, it will cost you lest money in the long run and they are more plentiful
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

via car-parts.com

1 of the cheapest

Rear Axle
      Jeep WranglerSPICER 44 (HEXAGON COVER), 3.73 RATIO-99K $VA143$1050.19LKQ - Advanced Auto Recycling USA-RI(Cumberland) Request_Quote 1-800-447-1034 Request_Insurance_Quote
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i knew they were alot but i didnt think that much, looks like im gettin an xj one then

xj- need one

Comment

might be cheaper to get a bracket kit and do an 8.8

Comment

You should get a D60 that is TJ width in the For Sale section on this very forum
            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by 003brian View Post
              i knew they were alot but i didnt think that much, looks like im gettin an xj one then
              alot of people that cant weld / fab love bolt in 44's for the TJ, thusly driving up the price

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                might be cheaper to get a bracket kit and do an 8.8
                dont wana do an 8.8, i like 44s better. im just gona get one from an xj.

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                You should get a D60 that is TJ width in the For Sale section on this very forum
                i was gona do 60 front an rear but im tryin so save some money right now to get my car runnin.

xj- need one

Comment

Dana 60's = money better start savin

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                    Dana 60's = money better start savin
                    know this. gots the mony for dem, just not 60s+car at the same time.

xj- need one

Comment

Stock Dana 44 from a TJ = $1000 (from that website)
                      8.8 w/stock discs, new brackets and flange = Under $1000
                      Dana 60 from a F250, cut down, resplined axles, new brackets and discs = $1000. Comes with extra weight and less clearance!

The TJ 44 and the 8.8 would be stong candidates with the lack of weight and ease of installation. Plus, shafts are available anywhere. They are The 60 would be a candidate if you are ever considering doing 60's in the future and dont want to spend the time and money building 2 axles. They can be comparable in price if you dont buy a Detroit or bore out the spindles and do 35 spline shafts.
                      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

i'll take one too please
                        2 tj's
                        3 yj's
                        2 xj's
                        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                          Stock Dana 44 from a TJ = $1000 (from that website)
                          8.8 w/stock discs, new brackets and flange = Under $1000
                          Dana 60 from a F250, cut down, resplined axles, new brackets and discs = $1000. Comes with extra weight and less clearance!

The TJ 44 and the 8.8 would be stong candidates with the lack of weight and ease of installation. Plus, shafts are available anywhere. They are The 60 would be a candidate if you are ever considering doing 60's in the future and dont want to spend the time and money building 2 axles. They can be comparable in price if you dont buy a Detroit or bore out the spindles and do 35 spline shafts.
                          yea i didnt know tj 44s were that much thats why im just goin with an xj one for now. an the 60s wernt gona be cut down but they were gona have detroits an 35 spline shafts.

xj- need one

Comment

My buddy just picked up a TJ 44 for 300 bucks at a junkyard in New Milford.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                              My buddy just picked up a TJ 44 for 300 bucks at a junkyard in New Milford.
                              hate you. now your gona make me look for one like crazy

xj- need one

Comment

Working...
                              X