No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in tube doors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and/or just extend the arm for more leverage.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
      I own it. He's full of shit.
      Do you have the model 3? Because I read that the manual version does suck, thats why I went for the new model 32, the re-designed the arms to bend larger tube with less assistance.
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Tube bender is good to go and me steel is waiting for me at Logans and im picking it up tomorrow.....And it bends .120 wall with ONE HAND!!

Comment

O look the Boss.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

haha, didnt even realize she was in the pic lol. Anywho, knock on wood as long as all goes well, door making..and maybe a few other things will go into production tomorrow so yall will have plenty of time to get some good use out of them for the rest of the summer.

Comment

Let me know if you need help building anything man.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Comment

dem doors looked sexay on mah jeep.

too bad they couldn't stay
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

gimme a call tuesday when you get payed and thay are all yours we got the mirror tabs all done up and they are cleaned and ready for primer/paint
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Haha this wont help

WickedXJ's doors are up next, already have most of the pieces made

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

those look sick

wish i had the cash
                          99 XJ - 5.5" RE, 35's, 4.56's, d30/d44 locked, bumpers

Comment

As soon as your ready man let me know

Comment

Why not put the cross piece where the joints meet for extra strength?
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

the doors are not meant as a structural piece, nor do they serve as any form of impact protection. simply for looks and just to have something there. what you see will be plenty strong for the intended purpose. not down playing your point because you are right. just was not necessary for this application.
                                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                                X