X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent pm

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
      Ill measure the track width tomorrow when I get a minute.
      ?

Comment

It slipped my mind before, but I have the skinny rollers on it and not the 37's so unfortunately I dont have the width. If I recall correctly, it was either 84" or 87". I measaure it in an ollllld build thread if you search for it.
        88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

any news on that winch?

Comment

Sorry, its gone.

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
            Still have Anti-Rock? Dibs if things fall through with Cody
            88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Ill hook someone up with a deal on the V8 conversion and transmission. Its coming out this week.

Comment

I would be interested in the bender if you dont sell it now, but i could not afford it for atleast a month
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

I still have it as of this moment so keep me posted. I'd be happy to sell it to ya!

Comment

To the top

Comment

How much for motor trans and tcase now? and where can i get a t18 bell houseing?

Comment

$250 takes the motor, its on an engine hoist ready to roll. It has all it's accessories on it, air cleaner and all. I am keeping the York, that is all. I sold the transmission but $200 takes the twin-sticked case. Let me know if you are interested...I dont mind delivering too. Steve (860) 384-2740

Comment

do you have mounts with the seats?
                          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                          X