Tons of parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

assuming the iroks are for 16.5" rims ?
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

As far as the...

Winch - Kev, Will, fullwithxj are next in line if another kid doesnt pick it up Thursday.

Seats and harnesses - Aluminumcrawler is taking them

Anti-Rock - Cody has dibs then 4bangerTJ if it falls through
      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
        assuming the iroks are for 16.5" rims ?
        No, they are for 15" rims
        88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

oh man i want that t18, i have the bellhousing to mate it to my 460
          2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
          1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
            oh man i want that t18, i have the bellhousing to mate it to my 460
            I think you should buy it!

Comment

WTF STEVE!!!!

LET ME GET YOUR AXLES

lets just trade jeeps
              Last edited by grundlepunch; 09-01-2009, 07:55 AM.
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                I think you should buy it!
                I may if he doesnt. gotta figure some stuff out, but i'll let you know.

Also, would the rockers fit a TJ? if so i would want those for sure.

and whats the deal with your little tires/rims?
                Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Hey Fred. I dont know if the rockers will fit a TJ. I know YJs and TJs call for different part numbers though. As far as the transmission...you should buy it too! Rock solid shit. Last but not least, the skinny tires. Im keeping them until I can sell the axles (gotta have something to roll those heavy bastards around on. Once they sell (hopefully), make and offer.

Comment

will do!

the tranny and t-case would be for Annie's rig, so i gotta talk to her about it before i say a solid yay or nay.

and as for the rockers, ill surf around tonight and see what i can find out about the differences.
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

steve's not done building. he will be helping me very slowly build mine... the house and job loss kind of put a dent in jeep building.

I'd like the bumpers. i'll give you beer for them. we'd also have to make some new brackets.

I thought the poison spyder sliders were actually for a tj, but my brain isn't that good.

Comment

why are you parting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                          It makes me very sad too. I've got a couple things that are more important that my Jeep right now though. I'm not done wheeling, it just might be some time before I'm building again.
                          Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                          why are you parting it out?
                          . learn to read
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

jeepinjosh

Stop Jerking off, it's ruining your eye site!
                            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

dibs on the winch
                              2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

see, now I want the winch!

Comment

Working...
                                X