Tons of parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons of parts

Unfortunately its time for me to part out my Jeep so here is what is for sale.

High pinion, kingpin Ford Dana 60 from a 79 F350. Will bolt right in to any long armed XJ, TJ or ZJ. Has Clayton high clearance axle brackets that were installed by Clayton. 4.56 Yukon gears with extended lifetime warranty, Yukon master install kit, Detroit Soft Locker, Warn Premium hubs, Blackbird Customs disc brake brackets, Chevy ¾ ton rotors, calipers, pads, wheel bearings and seals. Banditt Off-Road 1 ton steering (1.5” DOM with .25” walls needs a new rod end). Wms to wms is 69”. $2000 SOLD

Rear axle is a 14 bolt with a Detroit Locker and factory 4.56 gears. It also has Clayton high clearance axle brackets and truss that were installed by Clayton. Also has 1350 yoke with u-bolts, Ruff Stuff Specialties disc brake brackets, Chevy ¾ ton rotors, and hubs. Wms to wms is 67”. $700 SOLD

AMC 360 that runs perfect! Has an HEI distributor, Taylor 8mm wires. Complete from intake to oil pan. $200

Rust-free 1994 YJ frame with complete Clayton long arm coil conversion. Frame was modified and suspension was built by Clayton Off-Road. Includes long arms and trac bar with Johnny Joints, springs and front shocks. A TJ (1997-2005) front axle will bolt right in, the rear is triangulated but lower control arms will bolt right in. Just bolt in your axles or just use the long arms for a TJ. No motor mounts. Asking $1500 or best offer. SOLD

Ford NP205, twin sticked 205 with billet knobs. Rock solid. Asking $200 SOLD

5 - 37" Super Swamper Irok's bias on 8 lug wagons. 75% tread on 4, one brand new with sticker still on it. Comes with lifetime, no questions asked free replacement up to 50% of tire life $800 SOLD

2 black with grey MasterCraft Rubicon seats with Lumbar. Perfect condition, only 1 run on them. Part number MCS523207 $550 set SOLD

2 black MasterCraft 3x3 5-point harnesses. Also in perfect condition with only 1 run on them. Part number 11000 $125 set BOLD

RCI 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell with sending unit (never hooked up the sending unit but it should work). Comes with Autometer Ultra-Lite fuel gauge and AN fittings $150 SOLD

YJ doors in red complete with glass $150 SOLD

1988 YJ windshield with VIN and TITLE - $150 SOLD

YJ hard top in black with factory black tinted windows. No cracks. $300 SOLD

Bestop Sun Rider soft top in black. Complete, ready to bolt in. No rips in top and in great shape. Will come with everything to bolt in. Fold it all the way back or just flip the top over the driver and passenger back for some sun $250

YJ windshield frame in red. Rust free and comes with the wiper motor $100. Bad glass SOLD

Radiator for AMC or Ford V8’s in a YJ. $75

Currie Anti-Rock for YJ/TJ $200SOLD

Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers with slider bar. Comes with mounting hardware. Needs paint. $150 SOLD

Full 1/4" YJ crusher corners complete with all hardware and TJ rear flares. Uses factory tail lights. Mint condition. $200 SOLD

Will sell rust free 1995 YJ tub with full corners and sliders for $600. Needs paint. SOLD

YJ tailgate - $50 SOLD

Tom Woods 1350 double cardan rear shaft with flange- $150 SOLD

Tom Woods 1310/1330 shaft 35.25" - $100 SOLD

Warn 8000 winch - $200 SALE PENDING

Extended, stainless brake lines - $35 full set SOLD

YJ Power steering box - $30 SOLD

Rear seat belts from a 95 tub - $25 SOLD

YJ hood, no rust - $25

2" body lift blocks - $20 SOLD

JD2 Model 3 tubing bender with 1.5" and 1.75" die, air over hydro ram and stand. Barely used. Asking $800 SOLD

Pics on request.

The entire Jeep is still together so if you need anything else, everything goes. Will sell as complete vehicle also. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Located in Southington, CT but can deliver within a reasonable distance.
    Steve joker4ink@cox.net
    Last edited by Wide-J; 10-19-2009, 09:33 AM.
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

PM sent
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

you make me sad

i sure wish i was building a yj.

anyway.if you still have the bender in a few weeks. it's mine
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

http://174.132.165.188/~siswill/foru...ead.php?t=3099

?
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

It makes me very sad too. I've got a couple things that are more important that my Jeep right now though. I'm not done wheeling, it just might be some time before I'm building again.
          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

pm sent
            99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

sorry to hear you're parting out your rig...sounds like a monster but....happen to still have that warn 8000? if it's in good working condition, i'll take it!

i'm in bridgeport..not far from you
              Last edited by kev711; 08-31-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I'll take the seats/belts! PM me details! You want me to Pay Pal you?
                HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

any chance you may wanna hold that winch for me for a little bit steve?
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

steve is the anti rock in all working condition and what not? I will pick that up from you if alls good on it.
                    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

id be interested in the 125 dolla pair of seats....

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                        id be interested in the 125 dolla pair of seats....
                        those are just the harness, no seat
                        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

id be interested in the harness possibly lol

Comment

Still have Anti-Rock? Dibs if things fall through with Cody
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

2nd dibs on winch

Comment

Working...
                              X