X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recentered h1 rims with press centers

Selling my h1 double deadlocked rims.
    They have pressed in centers so you don't have to worry about them.
    8 lug. Perfect for a build

A set of 5 for 500.
    they come with free tires.
    ill get a pics up in a bit
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

some choose projects

Comment

when do i get mah money!?
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

whenever you feel like coming down to get it.
        some choose projects

Comment

thats the thing. i dont feel like driving far out of way to a person who doesn't get back to me, when i have no idea if they will be home. especially since they could just as easily hand it to someone who lives closer to me that i see on a regular basis.

Comment

THATS THE THING, I DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING SOMEONE ELSE DO IT, TRIED THAT ALREADY, U DENIED WHAT WAS OFFERED TO YOU, I TOLD THEM TO GIVE YOU WHAT THEY OWED ME, THEN YOU COULD COME GET THE REST. YOU DIDNT WANT IT. I TRIED MEETING UP WITH YOU TO GIVE IT TO YOU AND TALK TO YOU. YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF YOU WANT IT YOU CAN COME TO ME AND QUIT YOUR BITCHING LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINING. DONT THREATEN ME WITH YOU KAPPY AND COREY HAVE PLANS THAT IM NOT GONNA LIKE* KAPPY AND COREY COULD GIVE TO SHITS I THINK. DONT TRY DRAGGING OTHERS INTO YOUR SHIT. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GO FURTHER FOR THE REST OF SIS TO KNOW YOUR WHINEY FUCKIN ASS SHIT? THANK YOU

CAPS MUTHA FUCKA
            some choose projects

Comment

WILL/PHIL FEEL FREE TO DELETE USELESS DRAMA.
              some choose projects

Comment

Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                My "Bucket" Build
                MilitaryJeepers.com
                ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                  THATS THE THING, I DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING SOMEONE ELSE DO IT, TRIED THAT ALREADY, U DENIED WHAT WAS OFFERED TO YOU, I TOLD THEM TO GIVE YOU WHAT THEY OWED ME, THEN YOU COULD COME GET THE REST. YOU DIDNT WANT IT. I TRIED MEETING UP WITH YOU TO GIVE IT TO YOU AND TALK TO YOU. YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF YOU WANT IT YOU CAN COME TO ME AND QUIT YOUR BITCHING LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINING. DONT THREATEN ME WITH YOU KAPPY AND COREY HAVE PLANS THAT IM NOT GONNA LIKE* KAPPY AND COREY COULD GIVE TO SHITS I THINK. DONT TRY DRAGGING OTHERS INTO YOUR SHIT. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GO FURTHER FOR THE REST OF SIS TO KNOW YOUR WHINEY FUCKIN ASS SHIT? THANK YOU

CAPS MUTHA FUCKA
                  calm down dude. i dont care about the drama, i just want whats mine

i don't accept payments. all or nothing

you failed miserably at trying to meet up with me. you mentioned it. then i was told not to bother you for a while because of some of yo own personal shit. so i respected that.

and i didnt drag anyone into this. other people are allowed to have opinions as well.

you could have simply handed it to justin or nick. and it would have gotten to me by now.

and when i try to get ahold of you now, i never hear back.

should i just show up at your house later this week?
                  Last edited by Ktmracer419; 10-04-2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

and sorry to the sis for posting here.

its just the only way i have gotten ahold of him for quite some time

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                      calm down dude.

i don't accept payments. all or nothing

you failed miserably at trying to meet up with me. you mentioned it. then i was told not to bother you for a while because of some of yo own personal shit. so i respected that.

and i didnt drag anyone into this. other people are allowed to have opinions as well.

you could have simply handed it to justin or nick. and it would have gotten to me by now.

and when i try to get ahold of you now, i never hear back.

should i just show up at your house later this week?

I FAILED MISERABLY? I TOLD YOU TO FUCKIN COME GET IT, COME MEET ME, WHERE CAN I MEET YOU...... ALL YOU GAVE ME WAS, IM BUSY TILL THIS TIME (OKAY SO GET AHOLD OF ME THEN), I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU, WAH WAH WAH.
                      GROW SOME FUCKIN BALLS AND SEE ME, I PROMISE NOT TO THROW ANY PUNCHES

COME OVER TONIGHT IF YOU REALLY WANT YOUR MONEY. MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A FEW DRINKS. OR R YA GONNA SNAKE YOUR WAY AROUND THIS ONE TOO AND TRY TO TURN MORE PEOPLE AGAINST ME? GO AHEAD, I REALLY DONT CARE
                      some choose projects

Comment

and i tried getting ahold of you, and i get no response.

i have the balls to come see you, im not just gonna spend 2 hours driving down there only to find out you arent there.

when are you gonna be home tonight? i might be able to get down there.

Comment

PS. I STOPPED TALKING TO THIS FUCKTARD BECAUSE RATHER THAN RESOLVING THIS FUCKING ISSUE HE WOULD TEXT MY PHONE WITH SHIT TO STURR UP MORE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE AND IT JUST WASNT WORTH THE HASSLE ANYMORE. (NOT TO AVOID GIVING HIM MONEY) I REMOVED HIM AND BLOCKED MY NUMBER FROM MY PHONE SO I COULD GO ON WITH LIFE. HE IS MORE THAN INTELLEGENT ENOUGH TO GET AHOLD OF ME THROUGH A PM, OR THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE. BUT RATHER THAN RESOLVING THINGS TEH EASY WAY HE LIKES TEH ATTENTION AND MAKES ANOTHER FUCKING SCENE.
                          ITS NOTHING NEW TO ME AND ITS THE SAME PATTERNS AGAIN AND AGAIN.

some choose projects

Comment

yea, ok buddy. i tried the intranet messaging jam and that didn't work, and i dont want to drag my friends into it if they don't want to.

can you answer my question now?

i dont give a shit about the drama, you are batshit and i just want whats mine

Comment

U ARE REDICOULOUS DUDE. IM GETTING MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE THAT YOUR ON FACEBOOK MAKING A SCENE ABOUT ME AGAIN. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF. U HAVE FED OFF OF IT LIKE ITS YOUR MOMS TIT.

YOU LOVE THE DRAMA, AND YOU NEED TO FEED OFF IT.

YOU ARE RETARDED WHEN YOU SAY YOU DONT WANT TO DRAG YOUR FREINDS IN BUT THATS WHAT YOU WANT. YOU WANT EVERYONE TO HATE ME FOR BEING ME. I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT. IM BLUNT AND TO THE POINT. I DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH OR TRY AND FUEL ANY FIRE. MOST PEOPLE HERE DONT KNOW THE SIDE THAT I KNOW SO THEY CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT. GET OVER YOURSELF AND FIND A NEW ISSUE IN YOUR LIFE.

ILL BE HOME AFTER 6. WORKING LATE TODAY AND HOPEFULLY I DONT GET HELD UP.
                              some choose projects

Comment

Working...
                              X