This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is what i posted if you were wondering

"Why do some people refuse to grow up and drag drama into petty differences?"

funny how people assumed that was towards you.

i just want whats mine. how is that so hard to understand?
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

EXACTLY. YOU KNOW PEOPLE KNOW THE ISSUES AND THEY ARE GOING TO TELL ME. AND THEY THINK YOUR FUCKING RETARDED TO LOLOLOL. YOU POSTED SHIT. YOU KNEW IT WAS GONNA COME.

YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO ASK YOU ABOUT IT, THERE YOU CAN TELL THEM WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRE CUZ THEY ARE PROBABLY JUST AS STUCK UP YOUR ASS AS YOUR OWN HEAD.
      OPEN YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF DUDE

YOUR USING THIS ISSUE AS ANOTHER WAY TO GET AT ME. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. REALLY.
      Last edited by justtorchit; 10-04-2011, 11:20 AM.
      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
      some people choose video games
      some choose projects
      some choose welding random things together

Comment

look, i don't care about the drama. i dont want to be your friend, there is no point in dragging this out, i just want whats mine so i can go on with life. you say you want the same thing. why can't we just agree to do that?

Plenty of people think the same thing of you. Everyone lost in this situation and i dont give a fuck anymore. It just shows me who my good friends are, and who I don't need in my life. and im sure the same thing goes for you.

just drop the drama, give me whats mine and you dont have to worry about it. sound good?

Comment

I SAID YES.... IN MY FIRST REPLY....

YOU FUCKIN RETARD. LOLOLOLOL
          some choose projects

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
            I SAID YES.... IN MY FIRST REPLY....

YOU FUCKIN RETARD. LOLOLOLOL
            whenever you feel like coming down to get it.

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
            thats the thing. i dont feel like driving far out of way to a person who doesn't get back to me, when i have no idea if they will be home. especially since they could just as easily hand it to someone who lives closer to me that i see on a regular basis.
            i just needed confirmation on if you would actually be there. then you just had to turn batshit

its a 2+ hour round trip. i dont want to make my way down there only to find you and/or what i came for isnt there.

this whole conversation could have been resolved a lot quicker.

Comment

IF YOU OPENED YOUR EYES AFTER YOU ASKED WHEN I SAID COME OVER TONIGHT...
              FUCKING RETARDED.
              some choose projects

Comment

IF YOU OPENED YOUR EYES AFTER YOU ASKED WHEN I SAID COME OVER TONIGHT...
                FUCKING RETARDED.
                you had to bring drama into it before you said that.

this is the silliest keyboard argument i have ever been in. even tops cb3's center sipe schpeil.

no promises on making it down tonight, got some things i need to get done beforehand. if not i'll probably head over next time im in the lisbon area as i'd already be halfway there

Comment

Seeing as this has been linked/is currently being discussed on other forums, if you guys have any further issues, you can resume it elsewhere.

Makes perfect sense why so many guests are randomly viewing this thread. Plz transfer all dramatic happenings...do not need inter-board issues
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                  X