My Luck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
    I love how because it has been so cold lately people think it is a good idea to put the top down and/or go doorless on a day like today when really it still isn't that warm.
    Are you fucking serious?

If it stayed like it was today for the rest of my life, I'd be happy. 65 degrees for the MOTHERFUCKINGWIN.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'm not saying it was a damn blizzard but there is no need for everyone to go OMG, I NEED TO RIP OFF MY DOORS or NEED TO THROW DOWN THE CONVERTIBLE TOP. Half the time they will be the people that throw the heated seats on during a summer night.

Comment

I'm not saying it was a damn blizzard but there is no need for everyone to go OMG, I NEED TO RIP OFF MY DOORS or NEED TO THROW DOWN THE CONVERTIBLE TOP. Half the time they will be the people that throw the heated seats on during a summer night.
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

uh yeah? of course if its been cold and its 65 it feels like a damn heat wave. and if its been 90 and goes to 65 it feels like a winter night.

when its been cold a warm day makes people happy and appreciate it more.
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

What about people that don't care what the weather is? I was going doorless most of winter. last monday my jeep was naked with that big snow storm.

And two days ago was gorgeous, I was legit comfortable riding my bike with a tshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
              What about people that don't care what the weather is? I was going doorless most of winter. last monday my jeep was naked with that big snow storm.

And two days ago was gorgeous, I was legit comfortable riding my bike with a tshirt.
              You are just one of the crazy bastards I laugh at(while slightly envying) since I can't do that.

Comment

Working...
              X