My Luck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Luck...

of course it would rain on the 1st nice weekend that i decide to go doorless...
    just spent all day out ridein dirtbikes and wheelin. met up wit armand and his girlfriend for dinner. we walk outta the resturaunt and its raining. i drive down 91 from wallingford in the rain wit ppl just stareing as they pass, im crackin up and my girlfriends sittin there like lol your fuckin shot someday ill learn
    #becauseJoeNitro

Me katie and some friends were at the beach last summer and i had the doors top and everything competely off sense the house was right down the road from the beach, we stopped at a place to get some food and it was sunny as could be the like right as we were leaving it was like a fucking hurricane came out of nowhere, and it was one of those cold as shit rains.. so we are flying back on the 1 trying to get home in the TJ just soaking wet.. it was pretty funny though
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

www.weather.com

Comment

www.planningisforbitches.com

Comment

maybe one of those meteorologist peoples should have a section on a tv show or maybe a place on the internet to log their predictions. that would be a big help for situations such as these
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

cuz we all know those guys are always right

Comment

im a spur of the moment type a guy
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I had two hoodies wrapped around me, it was soooo cold
                SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
                2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  cuz we all know those guys are always right
                  doesn't take a genius to look at a map with green spots and the green spots are heading towards us at a rate of xx miles per hour

Comment

to hell with Forestry I'll just be a weatherman

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                      doesn't take a genius to look at a map with green spots and the green spots are heading towards us at a rate of xx miles per hour
                      your arguement is invalid to me sammy, i was not complaining.. but stating how funny the situation was. Besides I was at the beach and wasnt really worried about watching the weather on my time off and the rain was one of those freak storms, it only lasted like 15 mins and then was sunny agian. This was also not prodicted by these weather men you speak of....

but because i love you sam......

weather is almost as cool as dial up

Comment

my computer really loaded that fast
                        57k tonight

Comment

That blows. I had that happen to me last year. Went to the mall with no doors or top. I walk outside. Its fucking pouring out
                          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by SillyBoys View Post
                            I had two hoodies wrapped around me, it was soooo cold
                            I love how because it has been so cold lately people think it is a good idea to put the top down and/or go doorless on a day like today when really it still isn't that warm.

Comment

it was 60+ mid day today thats warm
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                              X