Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Understanding why the sports of America are Awesome. (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottmc01 View Post
    Mr. Buffalo Phil, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Maybe you should stop quoting Adam Sandler movies and actually write something of your own.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i find it hard to sit and watch a baseball game on TV, unless its a playoff game or a redsox vs yankees game. I do however love to go watch a game live.

soccer blows a left nut, tennis can suck it, basketball is mildly amusing, i can watch golf (just cant play it) and i love football

favorite "sport" is motocross
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Oh and just so you can all see the magical mayhem that happened, here is a .gif of the exact incident that I explained in my original post.

At first, I was like:
        WAT.

Then I was like:

The Player in Yellow was red carded out of the game for simply standing there.

Fuck Soccer.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Funny, he holds his face but wasnt even hit in the face

Maybe they should just have penalties like hockey, and allow fighting!
          2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
            Funny, he holds his face but wasnt even hit in the face

Maybe they should just have penalties like hockey, and allow fighting!
            Absolutely. I fucking love hockey
            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
            X