Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Understanding why the sports of America are Awesome. (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
    I was watching two teams today, I don't remember who but it wasnt the two you mentioned. one of them scored and I thought my brain was going to fucking implode the horns got so loud haha
    I know New Zealand and Italy played today, they mentioned it in passing when I was watching the Brazil game.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Agreed. That shit happens so much in soccer it isnt even funny. and basketball too. watching the NBA is just awful. I cant do it.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I like watching soccer...and basketball...and baseball...and even, dare i say it, golf.

Idk, i can usually find excitement in a contest if its on some sort of grand stage even if its a sport i normally dont follow.

Comment

I never got into basketball and soccer either, just never did it for me. Basketball just plain sucks and people rarely score in soccer
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

soccer blows
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I don't watch any sports. I don't like any teams. I hate when people are like die hard sports team fans. Where they know all the players names and call them by their first names when they talk about em. They act like they're their best buddy.
              Or if you say something bad about "their team" they get all sandy and wanna fight you.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                I don't watch any sports. I don't like any teams. I hate when people are like die hard sports team fans. Where they know all the players names and call them by their first names when they talk about em. They act like they're their best buddy.
                Or if you say something bad about "their team" they get all sandy and wanna fight you.
                Are you "above" sports?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Are you "above" sports?
                  nope I'm below sports. Not smart enough to enjoy em I suppose. And I'm cool with that.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Mr. Buffalo Phil, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                    87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

Originally posted by Scottmc01 View Post
                      Mr. Buffalo Phil, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                      Lolwut.
                      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

to play soccer you have to be really conditioned....i mean running up and down the field for 45 minutes straight with no break is fucking hard. but yes it does get boring.
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

BORKED
                          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I am a fan of soccer. i think it is an impressive sport to watch, and I like to watch some baseball, but not all. I am sad that i can not watch the games but i throughly enjoy the highlights that I can catch online. But I can watch most sports and be happy.

What I really want to watch is 3 sided soccer.

and the refs need to be even more fit than the players. they do not get a break and need to be as fast or faster than the players

Comment

you know whats a better sport...... NASCAR!!!!
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                                you know whats a better sport...... NASCAR!!!!

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                                X