Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
    i know i need to get it man
    How do you not have it already? I know Hux got it last night because the 4 of us all charged the tank at once. Can't use molotovs or anything.

I can't wait until they release a game mode where everyone gets an M60 and nothing else.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-08-2010, 08:02 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      How do you not have it already? I know Hux got it last night because the 4 of us all charged the tank at once. Can't use molotovs or anything.

I can't wait until they release a game mode where everyone gets an M60 and nothing else.
      ive been playing it on my buddys 360, i'll have to do it on mine NOW
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

sooooo much fun
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I hope they continue to crank out good game modes each week, though. Some of them have been pretty boring. I know 'Follow the Liter' was stupid mainly because I don't play scavange and The Gnome one was stupid too. After we had the damn thing nocliped through a level once due to a boomer exploding, we knew the game mode was gay. Bleed out wasn't that good either, the novelty wore off when you realized there was infinite hordes the entire game and the chance of survival was next to none. I made it as far as the Bridge after the car park in 'The Parish' and the infinite Hordes were just too much. We all died around the Ambulance.

Chainsaw Massacre is one of those good ones and Last Man on Earth was awesome, but I wish they made that a coop thing. Quadruple the SI and no common infected and I bet it would be fuckin cool. If they brought back LMoE for single player only, I wouldn't complain.
          sigpic

Comment

got tank burger
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Noice.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X