No announcement yet.

Satellite TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I got some useful input, no thanks to you.

Comment

2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I haz Satellite TV, Mike.
        It doesn't drop very often at all. I wouldn't mention it if you didn't ask specifically in the thread about it. Channels are basically the same as regular cable, probably less than digital cable.

It's much cheaper as far as I know. Just make sure wherever you are, they offer channels you want with the satellite. (we don't get speed channel)
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
          lolcats bring teh lulz.

30 bucks a month is 360 a year that could go towards parts and/or insurance/registration. Everything on cable ends up on Hulu or something anyway.
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

^ theres a man thats thinking....

if you want NASCAR just watch it live on the web and if you have a big old HD flat screen computer moniter it will be that much better anyway....

but i have att uverse and its awesome but i dont pay for it
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Mike shoot me a PM, I have Direct TV. I give you my account number and you get $100 and I get $100. Win/Win situation.
              06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                lolcats bring teh lulz.

30 bucks a month is 360 a year that could go towards parts and/or insurance/registration. Everything on cable ends up on Hulu or something anyway.
                Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                ^ theres a man thats thinking....

if you want NASCAR just watch it live on the web and if you have a big old HD flat screen computer moniter it will be that much better anyway....

but i have att uverse and its awesome but i dont pay for it
                Hurm.

Kind of what I said in my first post before I was told to stop wasting his time.

I guess NASCAR is really that fucking important to get your panties in a wad over.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

This thread wasnt called Help Mike save 360 dollars a year by convincing him he doesn't need tv. I watch tv, my roommate watches tv. Its something we want. So not getting it isnt an option. 360 dollars a year is nothing to me.

Ive tried watching streaming NASCAR on sunday, the quality sucks, its choppy at times, and even on fullscreen on my 32" HDTV it still looks shitty.

Ive pretty much made up my mind on getting DirecTV, just need to hammer out all the details.

Blue warrior , give me your account # so we can get that 100 dollar referral deal and save money.

Comment

Don't you think that is what you should have said the second time you posted in this thread before you accused me of 'Hijacking' and 'wasting your time'?

Oh, that's right, you don't think.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone with a fucking brain (IE not you) who can read would know this thread was for helping me decide on choosing a satellite tv provider.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Anyone with a fucking brain (IE not you) who can read would know this thread was for helping me decide on choosing a satellite tv provider.
                        And anyone capable of comprehensive thought (IE not you) and can make decisions based on gaining information from every single angle rather than a few seemingly bias replies would know that my first post was just as legitimate as the others that followed.
                        sigpic

Comment

No it wasnt. Not having TV was never an option. Get fucked and get out of my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            No it wasnt. Not having TV was never an option. Get fucked and get out of my thread.
                            I can be in whatever fucking thread I want, open forum, cocksucker.

If you don't like it, then stop fucking replying to my posts and blatantly insulting me.

Ever think of that? Nope, of course not.
                            sigpic

Comment

i have direct tv. i like it
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

phil. internet high five... although i cant post the piczor cuz i am on mah phone..

end hijack:flipoff:
                                2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                                • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                                • 5.13's
                                • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                                X