Originally posted by Quartney View Post
      mini doesnt have a thing for disks????
      one time use media is for lamers

Comment

Toshiba. Fast, not very pricey
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Sony Vaio... lazy, overpriced, shitty battery life, but good features. slows down as time goes on.

next will definitely be a mac or mini

also on the asus note, they have been huge in the performance computer industry for many years and have always put out fantastic products. from everything i've heard, they definitely are on the ball with their new comps.
          Last edited by YJCrawler19; 03-05-2009, 04:24 PM.
          -Tim

Comment

gateway. and it sucks.

Comment

HP for me. I have had mine for close to 3 years and it is still running strong. I did reformat it recently for a bad virus. I also just bought my fiancee a new hp and I love the thing. It is the the 2230s and is a good balance between a mini and a real comp. It has a 12.1" screen, Windows XP Pro, DVD-RW drive, etc but only weighs a little over 4 lbs. I like the Asus comps but didn't like the keypad layout. If you remember my thread on shift keys the right shift key is oddly located on the other side of the up arrow which we both found very difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                I can see where you're coming from here. I have a macbook, not the lowest end model but like the mid range one and I love it. It was expensive and I'm sure you can get more memory/performance for the money but I really like the way my mac works. I'm sure I will never use my mac to its full potential, but it never leaves me wanting more. I will not go back to windows. My .02
                x2. i still make movies on occasion tho and use some of the stuff. but from my experience it just runs so much better than dells or HP or anything I have used before. when I go on my roommates computers for something they are so much slower and makes me hate windows
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                  mini doesnt have a thing for disks????

who needs it?? just download whatever you want.

Comment

acer

Comment

have a dell. it sucks and so does their customer service. with the exception of here, i haven't heard first hand anything good about dell.

Comment

i have a dell, went to adam when i needed to buy a laptop. ill never get anything else now. i needed a new charger and when i called they had one sent to me in less than 24hrs with a prepaid box to ship it back. no questions asked

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                          acer
                          lawl.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X