X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

build i vote that

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      I hate the 5.4 with a firey passion. It pulled two zero turn mowers like shit. I wouldn't wanna tow a jeep with that. One day that shitbomb broke down and a I had to finish the rest of the day with my 185k mile suburban 1500 with sagged out springs and it was a huge improvement.

end slightly chevy biased post.

The Ford 5.4 is the worst motor ford has built its got no balls... My buddys struggles with his landscape trailer hooked to it... If I get a tow rig it will be either a 351,460,or 7.3l diesel maybe even a cummins but for now Ill build the heep
      89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
      95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
      97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
      If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
        if your going Ford get a 7.3 even tho I'm not ford guy...
        Amen...

But I am a ford guy
        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Ive been debating this for my next vehicle. Id like something that I could get decent MPGs in like a honda or some bs like that, or get a 1500 to tow my Jeep. still cant decided, like the Club comp Im not bringing my trail rig because its a big pile o junk and wont make it to RC. If I had a tow rig id just tow it down beat the shit out of it and drive home just fine. hrmmmmm decisions decisions.
          you can has 20ft beaver tail trailer if you has rig to tow with. or one to borrow.
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
          X