• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
    I'll shit anywhere.
    x2
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      i can drop a deuce just about anywhere. when you gotta go, you gotta go
      Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
      x2
      It’s a typical Wednesday Night. You and your bros are out at the bar and for some reason no one is fucking out. Sure it’s like 15 degrees out and snowing, but who gives a fuck. What else are you going to do on a Wednesday? I mean you could just sit around and totally pig out with a big tub of Chunky Monkey while watching a bunch of D list celebrities do the fucking fox trot, but you’re not a fat girl, so that’s not fucking happening. After a night pounding shots and telling the hot bartender all about your #14 parents’ summerhouse in Martha’s Vineyard and how she would be lucky to hook up with you, you’re bro comes back to your table from the bathroom.

“We have to go,” he says.

First you tell him to fuck off, but he keeps laughing uncontrollably and says he’ll tell you what’s so funny if you just leave with him. Finally, you agree and pay your tab. After putting in your solid groundwork, you leave your phone number on the bill instead of a tip with the message, “Let’s Bang!” You walk out into the snow and your bro falls down laughing.

“Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you, I was probably going to bang that bartender in the kitchen, but you had to ruin it.”
      “Bro, I don’t think she’s going to bang you.”
      ”Why the fuck not, I used my rich parents game on her. I’m going to make her think she’s that whore in ‘Pretty Woman.’”
      “Dude – we really shouldn’t be going back to that bar for awhile?”
      “Seriously, what the fuck did you do?”
      That’s when he drops the greatest 10 words you’ve ever heard:
      “I took a fucking dump in the ladies room sink.”
      Immediately, you and your bros get silent. The first thought that drifts through your mind is anger at not being able to go to the only bar in town for at least a couple weeks, but that slowly turns into pride. Pride that your bro performed perhaps the most lewd and inhumane act outside of marriage that a bro could ever hope to accomplish. You nearly come to tears out of happiness as your bro has eclipsed the final hurdle that challenged him and with that dump took his seat amongst Levi Johnston, Tiger Woods, and the rest as a true Bro King. Bros fucking love taking dumps places that aren’t the toilet.

Ever since they were young bros-in-training, bros have always loved dumps. They love #25 talking about them, putting animal dumps in bags and lighting that shit on fire, and most of all, they love taking them. But taking dumps can get pretty boring, I mean honestly, they happen almost every day, sometimes multiple times depending on how hungover you are, so how do bros keep things fresh and make them memorable? That’s right – they fucking dump place that they shouldn’t. But what are the main reasons why bros do this?

To Send A Message – I don’t think I need to begin to explain to you how many bro-haters exist in this world. Brocism is real, and these bro-haters love to do shit like make anonymous calls to the police or rat you out for #2 stealing shit. What better way than to just take a dump somewhere that they will see it. When I was in College there was an all boys dorm that we fucking hated. To be honest I really can’t remember why we hated them so much, probably because administration placed them in the all-boys dorm, which definitely meant that they were gay, but I’m not really sure. Anyways, to show how much we hated them, one of my bros decided to take a dump on their fire escape and left a shit load of toilet paper to make sure they knew “it wasn’t a deer.” Other great messages are Upper-Deckers, which is just dumping in the top shelf of the toilet. While highly effective, you must be careful. It is very tough to explain yourself when your enemy accidentally walks in on you perched atop the their toilet desperately trying to give birth to a little thing called payback. “Well isn’t this how all people take dumps?” will only work on certain less intelligent people – like girls.

For No Reason Whatsoever – While bros will often use their bowel movements as revenge, the real reason they take dumps in random places is much more important: because it’s fucking hilarious. I always love hearing stories about people who have a party and spend a shitload of money on kegs so that random people can come over to have fun. Then the next day as they go to take a shower they find a nice turd waiting for them in the tub. Fucking hilarious. Getting creative with your dump spots definitely gets you some serious bro points. For example, I know a guy who shat in a dryer full of clothes in a girls’ dorm and turned that shit on! Imagine that girl’s face when she went to get all her shitty clothing! Seriously, does it get any better than that? The best part is he had no idea whose clothing that shit was either – just decided it might be fun to take a dump in the dryer. Fucking comic genius.

So the next time you get that growl in your stomach, don’t just automatically resort to the old-fashioned dumping method that the bro-hater that is society dictates. Be original. Be creative. Take a dump in a fucking pillowcase.
      http://www.broslikethissite.com/2009...hat-arent.html
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

If you dont poop in public restrooms this will happen to you http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120921191
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I have a crazy fast metabolism too... Can't go once every 3 days like Dickerman.

I'm on a pretty good schedule now... Usually don't have breakfeast, but if I do it is small. Lunch @ work. Gym or chill w/ the roommates... then dinner late... then blow up the toilet up .00001 seconds after dinner.

I had a couple special bathroom spots in college that I would use when the dorm bathrooms got bad.
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

i'm feeling one coming on now, but no way in HELL will i be walking across the entire office loaded with totally hot chicks to chill in the bathroom for 5 mins then everyone knows what you gone done did. plus my DCs are squeaking.

i'll be doing my bizniz in the lobby bathroom before i leave.

Comment

lol i jsut read that bodybuilding thing...those pic were funny
              -Jason
              99WJ 4.0
              IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

I am Man, the world is my Toilet.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Dickerman must be all types of jammed up if he doesn't poo for 3 days.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

We have two bathrooms at work in our station. One is the shitting bathroom and one is for pee pee. Works out nicely because the one on the left (shitting bathroom) you never get any residual on the seat to worry about, and there is a fucking library of car/ truck/ fire/ rescue/ ems magazines to read. In the winter time the steam heat line right above the toilet warms you up right quick.
                    2000 XJ
                    2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I only feel comfortable shitting in 2 places.

1. Home base
                      2. Work (after hours)

Unless I feel like I'm going to end up like this guy...

I hold it until I can get to one of those two places.

Pissing on the other hand, well... I think RJ can give my answer to that one
                      Last edited by Even; 03-05-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Even im moving want to piss on my floor again for old times sake? I havent punched anyone in a while
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Nah I'm thinking that was a one time deal.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            I refuse to make a nest. I'll wipe it down the best I can, but I won't sit on the a pile of paper. When I was younger I had home throne syndrome pretty bad, but sometimes when you gotta go, you gotta go. We used to carry a roll of toilet paper in the landscaping truck.

I've lost a few shirts in the woods in my landscaping days.
                            06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Working...
                            X