i approve.
      FTW!
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

now you just have to make make stickers with the website on it and post them on eco-friendly things... like compact or low emissions parking only signs, prius and insights, starbucks windows...

Comment

What I see from this is the point I was trying to make on pirate about how you are a good candidate for KOH. What you and your company do is get the word out about our sport so people dont see it as redneck mudboggin. Which I feel is much more than what bellydoc can do. You and your company have the power to promote land use and what we all stand for. and you also have a shit load of big names in this sport backing you. We all know that anyone on the east coast who has seen your videos or been to rausch know what your company is about.

As for the video, it was very well put together. and I would say the same thing Matt said. Eventhough you could not read every word, the important ones stood out and it most certainly got the message across. very well done sir.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            What I see from this is the point I was trying to make on pirate about how you are a good candidate for KOH. What you and your company do is get the word out about our sport so people dont see it as redneck mudboggin. Which I feel is much more than what bellydoc can do. You and your company have the power to promote land use and what we all stand for. and you also have a shit load of big names in this sport backing you. We all know that anyone on the east coast who has seen your videos or been to rausch know what your company is about.

As for the video, it was very well put together. and I would say the same thing Matt said. Eventhough you could not read every word, the important ones stood out and it most certainly got the message across. very well done sir.

thanks andrew...thankfully i do have a lot of big names backing me and a few who have expressed interest in this project...hopefully it works out the way i want it to ...its too bad something like this couldnt be used for the contest...but at this point id rather just do it and have people realize that actions speak louder than words
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
              now you just have to make make stickers with the website on it and post them on eco-friendly things... like compact or low emissions parking only signs, prius and insights, starbucks windows...
              maybe supply printout stickers for people to spread...

ITS ONLY BEGUN!!11!1!
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                thanks andrew...thankfully i do have a lot of big names backing me and a few who have expressed interest in this project...hopefully it works out the way i want it to ...its too bad something like this couldnt be used for the contest...but at this point id rather just do it and have people realize that actions speak louder than words
                exactly. It's pretty much win/win for you. Your company is going places and will do a lot for this sport no doubt. Even if you lose the contest, look how many people got a preview of your videos and saw the heavymetal name. that's what matters most. and when your actions speak louder than his words, you can just say i told ya so

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

exactly. It's pretty much win/win for you. Your company is going places and will do a lot for this sport no doubt. Even if you lose the contest, look how many people got a preview of your videos and saw the heavymetal name. that's what matters most. and when your actions speak louder than his words, you can just say i told ya so
                  EGG ZACTLY.
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    maybe supply printout stickers for people to spread...

ITS ONLY BEGUN!!11!1!
                    ill put it on the back of my truck while throwing soot every where
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                      ill put it on the back of my truck while throwing soot every where
                      would only be bad if this was a go green lets drive hybrids thing...

simply land use
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

fine my jeep then
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

i checked out the stats on HMCs website today...because of will's entry into the KOH contest a lotttt more people have checked out the site gewd stuffz!
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i really do like this, its intriguing....i spelled that wrong sorry haha some of the words went by too quick though so i was like what does that sa---oh screw it. but it def could be something i would be like...i wanna see what this is about...
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

mmmk now that im home and can post what i wanted to about this:

i said the same thing most of you said with the words going by too fast, but like will has mentioned in this thread, its more of an attention grabber than listing the facts...because the 'project' itself will be in depth and explain everything to those who know nothing about land use.

the words that you see close up are what will is trying to achieve with this project...some posts said it was annoying and too fast, but thats what this type of marketing/promotion is all about.

my immediate thought of this was the motorala droid ads...i studied that ad this semester and the amount of success it brought was incredible. so i have without a doubt that this is going to capture the attention of the correct audiences.

i like both, but i think the first one is DEFINITELY the way to go. like you said will, you make those trailers in no time at all and can bang them out with your eyes closed...this project is a new route for HMC, so new styles and ideas should definitely come into play. it shows everyone the wide variety you offer and that you're not afraid to take chances.

okay. i'm done. sorry. i just really like this kind of stuff and it's part of what i'm studying sooooo yeah...
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yeah im a dumbass for forgetting droids campaign...absolutely same deal

in fact heres an ad for lulz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52TSXwj774[/ame]

no one knew what the fuck "droid" was at the time..but nicole and i were sitting together when we first saw it, and ill be damned if i didnt turn around to my comp and go to "droiddoes.com" to see what this hubbub was about because i thought it was an intriguing style of marketing
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X