No announcement yet.

Project Greenside.....A study of sorts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Greenside.....A study of sorts.

Ok, I am not going to tell you exactly what this is, for a reason (study purposes). All I can say is: in the context that you would see this "trailer" normally, it would be more clear as to what its about and its purpose. Also the text in the video is readable on the website it will be posted on...it (the film) will have its own website (as evidenced at the end of the video)

This isnt looking for people to critique the editing style or how you can read it or whatever...anyone familiar with this style of viral marketing can see where I am coming from with the approach.

I ask you guys, PLEASE do not distribute this at all.

The question I have is: After seeing this video out of context, what are your thoughts and what is it you think it is about? It is obviously for a film. And most of all, do you think it is cool?

P.S. my voice in it is merely a placeholder for a 'voice actor' to be named later..haha....and P.P.S...those of you who actually know because i discussed it with you DO NOT COUNT IN HERE..please

Double click it to bring it up in Youtube for full HD res

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgB2CGVf1Wc[/ame]
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

dat was snazzy as hell, but the writing went to fast and i couldnt read it

in all seriousness tho that is pretty cool. made me think i was an intro to a call of duty game or something. want to see more
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

joe is allowed to complain about not being able to read every word of this.

about the vidyo though

its obviously about ohv users not being 100% redneck mudboggin squirrel killin wife beater wearing hillbillies, and giving the true side of the matter, unlike "thrillcraft"

IMO not really the kind of way to "advertise" a video with the subject matter of its nature.

yes, i got it. but anybody with less experience in ohv use and whatnot would be like "yo wtf was that hibbidy jibbity matrix shit"

do i think its cool? "meh"
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          joe is allowed to complain about not being able to read every word of this.

about the vidyo though

its obviously about ohv users not being 100% redneck mudboggin squirrel killin wife beater wearing hillbillies, and giving the true side of the matter, unlike "thrillcraft"

IMO not really the kind of way to "advertise" a video with the subject matter of its nature.

yes, i got it. but anybody with less experience in ohv use and whatnot would be like "yo wtf was that hibbidy jibbity matrix shit"

do i think its cool? "meh"
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i think a lil bit of a more conventional approach will get more people interested.

its a lil' cutting edgy lookin if yous gets what i is sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
              i think a lil bit of a more conventional approach will get more people interested.

its a lil' cutting edgy lookin if yous gets what i is sayin
              I know what you mean, and agree entirely (cept the not cool part ) lol. but i guess i will say this much, as that was all with a certain intent regarding what u said

the trailer isnt being directed towards the people "not in the know" so to speak....its an attention getter for people who have an understanding, to then promote the coming film once it arrives, which will be FARRR more straight forward

its too hard to truthfully explain without getting into the whole project unfortunately right now

edit: my main goal was to have people understand the purpose of the coming film...which looks good so far i guesss.....bonus points for mentioning that gay ass thrillcraft shit, as this is a direct relation to that in some way
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

looks really frikin cool... i love the military like feel to it.

But like pete said at the beginning the words go so fast I cant read them.
                2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                • 5.13's
                • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

so all in all its a film about a landuse organization. that is understandable just by watching the trailer and not knowing further details (unless i'm totally wrong haha).

as for looks, it's very cool
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

message is clear
                    the statements in the video were chosen well. its obviously too fast to read but the important words stand out and leave u trying to put the pieces together leaving a lasting impression. very well done
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post

message is clear
                      the statements in the video were chosen well. its obviously too fast to read but the important words stand out and leave u trying to put the pieces together leaving a lasting impression. very well done
                      bingo. this is relieving to hear.

thanks for the feedback so far all
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

love the concept and way it was put together, but x3 on it being a little fast. still gets the point across though
                        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Good job, words too fast though
                          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

well if ya want me to really critique it

first time i saw it i began reading the phrases and got a little pissed off when it zoomed into a couple choice words

Comment

the idea of the thread isnt design technique...its finalized and been shown to the people who will be helping me, and the consensus is good

i just want to know if people understand its purpose, or if it is too unclear to tell..so far to me it seems people grasp it

this is the kind of style where people either love it or hate it, seems to be par for the course
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X