Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    This begs the question.

Can guys hit Lady Gaga and remain accepted?
    she probably likes it anyway cuz she is already fucked up
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
      everyone knows you are supposed to choke a bitch if she's acting up... leave no marks, get no charges
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
        if a guy sleeps around a lot hes a pimp and gets high fived, if a girl sleeps around a lot shes disgusting and is a slut....some things just come across different....if its ever in question, always have a female friend around thats not afraid to go beat the shit out of some whore for you
        if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

i saw a guy hit a girl at a dance in highschool, did not end well for him after myself and a few friends had a "talk with him". i my book, its never okay

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            i saw a guy hit a girl at a dance in highschool, did not end well for him after myself and a few friends had a "talk with him". i my book, its never okay
            what was she hit for?
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Question: would you go fight michael corleone after he smacked his bitch up?

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDBugDYxV7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDBugDYxV7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                bitch i told you to buy me some cheetos!!!
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  BORKED

she had it coming
                  THE BEST SCENE IN ANY MOVIE EVER.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    THE BEST SCENE IN ANY MOVIE EVER.
                    thats very truthful

"Sicilian thing"
                    o hell no

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      thats very truthful

"Sicilian thing"
                      o hell no
                      If I ever deck a woman, I want there to be a chair or a couch or a table in my way that I must epically leap over like superman to deliver the fistful of truth.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

If I ever deck a woman, I want there to be a chair or a couch or a table in my way that I must epically leap over like superman to deliver the fistful of truth.
                        haha but before you do that, you gotta have that wild animal look in your eyes for approx. 15 seconds, then go nuts with a jibberish noise

Comment

Real or Fake?
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPVhVeWyZ3o[/ame]
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                            if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
                            well said good sir
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

chris brown?
                                erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Working...
                                X