Guys hitting girls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    i am looking for you Nicole told me about your abuse.
    You have my address

colieolie12 (1:14:13 AM): thats what girls do
    colieolie12 (1:14:20 AM): they use the 'you cant touch me' card
    colieolie12 (1:14:26 AM): i think its bullshit
    colieolie12 (1:14:38 AM): ive seen situations where i wanna go up to the guy and just be like dude hit her please
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

well it looks like you just got the green light to beat her go for it
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

well it looks like you just got the green light to beat her go for it
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

oh also i misread me beating the shit out of them was if they were beating the shit out of said female
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i guess i'm lucky, never gone to jail for fighting someone or beatin the shit outta 'em. It's a simple procedure, make it quick, get outta there, get an aliby, and from what i've seen 9 times out of 10 if you just got your ass beat, you don't wanna look like more of a pussy and press charges.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i hit black chicks
              congrats honey. What's your weapon of choice? *christopher walken dancing on shit*
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

i've never done it. but i've come real close to. i've wanted to so bad. esp when u know they're causing trouble just because they know they're not gonna get hit and abuse it. i just wanna knock them out.

example : one of my best friends wifes. she got wasted one night and didn't hold anything back. she got knocked up unexpectedly and my friend had to drop outta school and take a shit job to support his new family. she hasn't worked a day in her life, went to school got the degree. instead of getting a job she decides to go to grad school and continue living this dream life.
                she said she plans on stopping taking birth control and not tell my friend just when she's about to graduate so she can get pregnant again and not have to go to work. and if he finds out her backup is to use all this schooling and set herself up and divorce my friend and take him for everything he has
                fucking crazy people. she also told him she's been getting grants to go to school for free, but really the were student loans and they're now in 40g's of debt he had no idea about.

i seriously almost knocked her out right there. but i didn't
                2 tj's
                3 yj's
                2 xj's
                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Woman fought for equality, so you hit me, I hit you just as hard, which is more like the wind blowing.

My sisters and I beat each other up all the time.

That .gif is still amazing thought because everyone knows she fucking deserved it, even if the conflict was over the dude stealing her drink.

I'd still never hit a woman, she would really really have to deserve it.
                  Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 12-16-2009, 07:06 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i understand your point about wanting to and some girls definitely need to get hit. but i wasnt raised like that. i could never hit a girl unless some bitch was coming at me with a knife or a gun or some shit. and hell if your gonna hit a bitch, just smack her. this guy did it in grand fashion and i think that was just a tad too much
                    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

lol I was talking about this with my friend the other day. He said it pretty good. Would never hit a girl, unless the chick is spitting on you, coming at you with intent to kill. What he said, if you're gonna act like a man, you'll be treated like a man. haha

Comment

Leaving a Bruins game the other night a lone guy got on the T wearing a Flyers jersey and there were 3 drunk younger girls following him and heckling him. At one point one of the girls was hanging off the grab bars in the train and kicking the guy while the whole train was chanting "Fuck the Flyers". It occurred to me that if this guy did anything to defend himself he would have been immediately stomped by the entire train.

The guy got off to change trains at the same stop I did and was walking perilously close to the edge of the platform. A few times I thought the girls were going to shove him onto the tracks, it looked like they were trying to trip him too.

Lesson 1: Don't mess with Boston sports fans, ever.
                        Lesson 2: Girls can get away with stupid shit because they know you can't hit back.

Comment

if a guy sleeps around a lot hes a pimp and gets high fived, if a girl sleeps around a lot shes disgusting and is a slut....some things just come across different....if its ever in question, always have a female friend around thats not afraid to go beat the shit out of some whore for you
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
                            Leaving a Bruins game the other night a lone guy got on the T wearing a Flyers jersey and there were 3 drunk younger girls following him and heckling him. At one point one of the girls was hanging off the grab bars in the train and kicking the guy while the whole train was chanting "Fuck the Flyers". It occurred to me that if this guy did anything to defend himself he would have been immediately stomped by the entire train.

The guy got off to change trains at the same stop I did and was walking perilously close to the edge of the platform. A few times I thought the girls were going to shove him onto the tracks, it looked like they were trying to trip him too.

Lesson 1: Don't mess with Boston sports fans, ever.
                            Lesson 2: Girls can get away with stupid shit because they know you can't hit back.
                            I was at that game....FUCK THE FLYERS!!!!
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

sports fights are the gayest thing ever. someone likes a team you dont so people beat them and kill them??? get the fuck out of elementary school. hate that
                              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                              J10 project do want.
                              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

what about strippers beating up guys by using pelvic thrusts?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X