Guys hitting girls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys hitting girls.

So after the 6,183rd time of me watching this guy punch that girl from jersey shore in the face on repeat, I got to thinking.

What is everyone's take on this? Obviously not promoting abuse, this is entirely different than just abusive situations where a guy beats up a girl or hits her just cuz hes a piece of shit, but it annoys me that some girls think they can do or say whatever they want and not be held accountable just because they have a vag, while a guy under the same circumstances would have been knocked out 10 times.

I've never been in a situation where I've ever wanted to actually hit a girl, but I've seen a lot where I'd understand if the guy did.

Ticket to hell or understandable mindset?

Oh and just cuz.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

call me old school, but its outta line. There is no time that ever warrants hitting a girl like that dude did, i mean i could see wanting to do it, but actually doing it is really fucked up.

I beat the shit outta one of my friends boyfriends cause i saw him hit her at a party one night, shit doesn't fly with me.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
      There is no time that ever warrants hitting a girl like that dude did
      What about girls hitting guys?
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I think its pretty similar to the whole race card thing which is a crock of shit.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

I have been in the situation i have wanted to hit a girl instead i just shake them really really hard. Yes it is annoying that some girls can do what ever they want since they have a vajajay

Also i do not need said ticket to hell
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            What about girls hitting guys?
            walk away, pick her up and move her, idk i have never been in the situation.

I'd imagine though that i could either remove myself from it, dissolve it, or use some kind of force to either hold her hands down or push her away. I'd hope to think i have the self control not to punch a girl like that. I just think it's wrong.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
              I think its pretty similar to the whole race card thing which is a crock of shit.
              i hit black chicks
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

walk away, pick her up and move her, idk i have never been in the situation.

I'd imagine though that i could either remove myself from it, dissolve it, or use some kind of force to either hold her hands down or push her away. I'd hope to think i have the self control not to punch a girl like that. I just think it's wrong.
                i guess i shouldnt have used that gif as a vast example..i didnt necessarily mean a haymaker in the face
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                  i hit black chicks

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

LETS GET SOME CONTROVERSY UP HERE
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

In all honesty i can never see a reason to hit a chick EVER. I will straight up beat the shit out of a dude for it and trust me i will win and be in jail but who cares.

As for a chick hitting a guy i laugh at that you can walk away refrain them. TALKING THEM DOWN does not work period. But usually when i am having shit thrown at me when they are all upset they can not control their emotions words dont work. Granted im probably laughing or adding fuel to the fire. They are like kids and dogs they will tire out eventually
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                        In all honesty i can never see a reason to hit a chick EVER. I will straight up beat the shit out of a dude for it and trust me i will win and be in jail but who cares.

As for a chick hitting a guy i laugh at that you can walk away refrain them. TALKING THEM DOWN does not work period. But usually when i am having shit thrown at me when they are all upset they can not control their emotions words dont work. Granted im probably laughing or adding fuel to the fire. They are like kids and dogs they will tire out eventually
                        you would just beat the shit out of a dude based on the fact he hit a girl at any point for any reason? and go to jail for it?
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

girls are really funny when they are really pissed off. i can't help but laugh.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            you would just beat the shit out of a dude based on the fact he hit a girl at any point for any reason? and go to jail for it?
                            If i visually saw it yes i would beat the shit out of them. Oh speaking of that i am looking for you Nicole told me about your abuse. I really could care less if i went to jail for doing what i see as right. I really see the action being better than the consequences. Granted i think rules are just speed bumps in life
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

girls are really funny when they are really pissed off. i can't help but laugh.
                              I do too, it never helps my cause though
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X