Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
current state of the subie
Collapse
X
-
you should bring it down. they usually have a group of like 30 people or more. ice racing is like a religion in my town. it helps when we are all hicks and the town is 75% lakes
Leave a comment:
-
fuck that i'm not fixin that thing. its too cold to be on the lake. i'm tropical and have my own ecosystem
Leave a comment:
-
goin ridin on the lake.
come! . . . ohhhh my bad you still haven't fixed your quad after 2 years
Leave a comment:
-
Thats not mine.
I just used that pictures for the RIMMYS
I wish that was mine though
Leave a comment:
-
Its dirty as fawk. Its probably getting paint via Dillons pops, and new rims. 16x7.5 front 16x9 rear Borbet type As
Leave a comment:
-
the place lightwerkz i was talking about is in clifton. i'm sure you know where that is haha
Leave a comment:
I have yet to do that.

Leave a comment: