Originally posted by Burton58
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
current state of the subie
Collapse
X
-
I'm on 14s and rub. Its way too low. I can't fit my pinky between my front tire and fender. I need to bring it up a smidge
I'll get pics
Leave a comment:
-
thank you sir, i do too. it took wayyyy to long to fix this thing.
also it's now lowered if you guys didn't notice
Leave a comment:
-
OH MY GOD FINALLY!!!! now i don't have to shoot myself in the face

Leave a comment:
-
-
1 step forward, 2 steps back. i took apart my suspension today and removed the new lowering springs. they will be for sale shortly. stock springs and struts are back together and ready to trade tomorrow for a nice shiny set of BC coilovers




Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: