Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

current state of the subie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Burton58
    replied
    thats the tq dropping off and the hp taking over lol

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    spool spool spool awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    here just cause i have it. Dave chime in and tell me what you think

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    ballz das wiide

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    muhhhh 18x9.5
    fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    muhhhh 18x8.5

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Not much of a sedona red fan myself, but If you threw a set of goldies on there I may change my mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    556whp


    oh and guess what lol

    Last edited by Burton58; 02-14-2010, 11:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    sedona red = amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    Originally posted by Even View Post
    Fuck that noise. I still don't understand what's so cool about carbon fiber. It's overdone by ricers and the loss in weight compared to aluminum is hardly worth the couple hundred or so dollars you spend on it.

    If you are building a track day car, okay I won't bitch. But I can't stand it when I see some dude driving around decked out in CF when he still has a full interior and some "killer system yo" bumping in the trunk.

    I do approve of the Mines spoiler though, that is teh secks.
    CF color/texture + sedona red = sex

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    wingless only if its CF.
    Fuck that noise. I still don't understand what's so cool about carbon fiber. It's overdone by ricers and the loss in weight compared to aluminum is hardly worth the couple hundred or so dollars you spend on it.

    If you are building a track day car, okay I won't bitch. But I can't stand it when I see some dude driving around decked out in CF when he still has a full interior and some "killer system yo" bumping in the trunk.

    I do approve of the Mines spoiler though, that is teh secks.
    Last edited by Even; 02-13-2010, 05:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    you're right i won't, its ugly. some guy was sellin one for 150 bucks

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    S204 wing do it you wont

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    oh this happened today at EFI Logics in CT. i made 264whp 264lb tq on a mustang dyno

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    no no no. Mines

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X