Afghanistan Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
    Old? That has the latest International truck front end on it?
    by old I meant its not a MATV, which is the new style. PM MRAP has about 5 different contracts. International (OSH KOSH) is 1 of them. MRAPs get blown up likes its there job. Ill take pictures of the new MRAP yard. I cant take pictures of the blown up ones. They are all under camo netting in a yard so the local nationals cant see them and report back to there homies.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

nuke California? kthx
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        nuke California? kthx
        I like California, would not do this

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
          I like California, would not do this
          Nuke it, the terrain will still be there, but all the hippies will be gone... win win
          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
          My "Bucket" Build
          MilitaryJeepers.com
          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
            Nuke it, the terrain will still be there, but all the hippies will be gone... win win
            hmmm, I do like this thought!

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
              But the radiation will still be there!

I say resort to conventional bombing techniques.

Comment

Some more random pictures.

This is Aaron, he is huge. I had him pick up the Mule just because I thought it would be funny, but then my camera batteries died. He did get the whole front end up. He is training for the strongest man on base competition that is May 1st. We work out together and he broke me off last night, im pretty sure my arms feel like they are going to rip out of the sockets right now.

Diesel Toyota Hilux I drive. These trucks are pretty awesome.

Random picture I took of some of our antennas and equipment we use

Comment

that last picha is kewl cody. oh and how much is shipping for that hilux? piece by piece works too.

Comment

Shadow UAV getting ready for pre flight.

These are the ruins, they are all around the base. They are like 3000 years old or something. From when Alexander the Great conquered this area back in the day.

The Russian Cargo plane, that really big mother. I dunno if you guys have ever heard of it.

French thingy, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post

These are the ruins, they are all around the base. They are like 3000 years old or something. From when Alexander the Great conquered this area back in the day.
                      And to think, from about 300 BC to the present day, technology hasn't changed in the least bit in the middle east.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        And to think, from about 300 BC to the present day, technology hasn't changed in the least bit in the middle east.
                        Thats funny right there!

Comment

Oh and enjoy that sweet Helix while you can, they probably aren't allowed in the states.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Kewlio.

My father actually got quite the interest in this thread, keep those pics comin d00d!

And stay safe while you're at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              Oh and enjoy that sweet Helix while you can, they probably aren't allowed in the states.
                              yep no bueno in the states its actually a really awesome truck too

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                                Kewlio.

My father actually got quite the interest in this thread, keep those pics comin d00d!

And stay safe while you're at it!
                                I have more photos to upload, it just takes me awhile to get them uploaded.

Here are some picture from other threads I started, I will just compile them in here in case anyone missed them.

Racing in King of the Kandahar and getting stuck....

Flying with BlackWater to Salerno, they asked me if I was ok with doing low level flying through the canyone... uhhh hell yea!

Last edited by Saharicon; 04-24-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X