Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone dident get there cup of coffie thismorning

7:30 am I-91 North Exit 10ish
    I cross paths with the "im out to fuck someone" state trooper.

Officer: License, INS and REG please son.
    Me: Here you are Sir.
    Officer: Ok the reason i pulled you over is your rear tires seem to be stickin out 3-4" and your front looks to be about 5-6" but that could be because the fenders all smashed
    Me: Yes i have been meaning to get some extended flairs Sir.
    Officer: Well im going to issue you a "Fix-it tickit" youll need to get this taken care of and report to the DMV within 20day for inspection.
    Me: OK...!! thankyou very much Officer.

JOY....

anyone got a set of TJ flares cuz my shits trimmed so i dont really know if stock will fit n e more
    #becauseJoeNitro

That sucks Joe. I fear ever time I drive by a State trooper. Try getting Sahara or Rubi flares because they stick out further.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Thats sucks dude but could have been worse. I have 1 pass rear tj Bushwacker flare if it helps.
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

haha fix it tickets, I didn't get my license plate light inspected until like 23 days after I got the ticket. I sent it in anyways and haven't heard anything back from satan's asshole aka the DMV. If my jeep gets impounded it will stay there.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
          haha fix it tickets, I didn't get my license plate light inspected until like 23 days after I got the ticket. I sent it in anyways and haven't heard anything back from satan's asshole aka the DMV. If my jeep gets impounded it will stay there.
          Can we switch tires before it gets impounded?
          -Caleb

Comment

that sucks joe. zip tie some flares on haha
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

lol im going to try to fit stock flares on somehow if not get tj flares.... contimplated just puttin on my girls stock tires/rims to get it inspected but id still have to put flares on or id get the same shit once my tires are on again...
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I'd just throw some stockers on there, then get it inspected
                dirty30

Comment

lol NY doesnt have fender laws

Comment

You don't have to take it to the DMV to be inspected. Go to a licensed mechanic and have them sign that you fixed it, o and it really helps if you know the mechanic.
                    Ryan
                    2013 Wrangler

Comment

buy my civic for a DD, 100% legal
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by FireFighter32 View Post
                        You don't have to take it to the DMV to be inspected. Go to a licensed mechanic and have them sign that you fixed it, o and it really helps if you know the mechanic.
                        That will come one handy.
                        -Caleb

Comment

Yea joe, it really helps if you know a qualified mechanic hahahaha. We can grab those fenders tomorrow and see if you can use them.

Bless repair plates...you cant fix-it ticket if your vehicle isnt registered with the DMV..technically my jeep is always in a state of "repair" hahahaha
                          98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Now that is good to know.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

thats it.

impreza gets bushwackers.
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X