Clear All

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    Best finish of all time is when dale earnhardt died
    you are a sick fuck

Comment

• mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Sorry, I couldn't do it. The announcers sounds like a bunch of Dryll Bleachers.
        turn your volume off. its not necessary. you can still see one of the best finishes in nascars modern era without the volume up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          you are a sick fuck
          why thank you thats what i aim for
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• A RODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• AROD!

edit: beat by a millisecond

Comment

• I didn't write this, but it's pretty good:

NASCAR Sucks
                And let me tell you why.

First off a clarification. Seeing who can go faster is one of the most base of human instincts. I like that this is a major aspect of humanity. Every child all over the world understands the joy inherent to seeing how fast thing can go. Applying it to planes, boats, horses, donkeys, lawnmowers and cars are all acceptable expressions of this urge. I have nothing against racing in and of it self.

The easiest crack to take at NASCAR is the driving in circles. It is also a fair and legit argument. If you can't handle a complex course then you aren't that good a driver.

The other main complaint I have against nascar is that racing is supposed to be about pushing the limits. It's about learning how cars work on a different level. It's about car companies pushing themselves to design better vehicles. Not just in terms of speed and handling but as far as safety and body design go as well. Real racing starts from scratch and makes the car manufacturers say to themselves, "what is the absolute best car we can make?" And NASCAR does not promote these things. Nascar takes engineering a car backwards. They take "regular" cars and jack them up to go fast. This is part of the reason why the American automobile industry is dieing. They are stale and not making good products. They aren't thinking creatively about vehicles. All they do well is make bigger trucks, and that's not cutting it. German and Japanese auto-makers are testing themselves on the racetrack and thus making superior products off the track.

Audi is a great example of this. They were banned from Rally Car racing for over 20 years. Why? Because they developed a technology that was so far ahead of everyone else it was deemed illegal. That technology has set them apart from other car manufactures. It's their Quattro drive that they put into all their cars. That technology put them 20 years ahead of every other manufacturer interested in Rally Cars. Twenty Years? When was the last time and American car company was 20 years ahead of anybody in anything?

Let's take a quick look at three technologies that we enjoy in cars everyday that came from racing, and then you tell me how many came from NASCAR:
                Seatbelts
                Airbags
                Anti-lock Bracks.

Can you remember a time when we had none of these in our cars? I'm over 30 and not old enough to. But real racing has also helped beyond the track with the invention of the Jaws of Life and flame retardant clothing.

Racing is a pure expression of many wonderful human emotions, but doing it for 5 hours in a circle makes no sense to the driver or the car makers. It does not show the drivers skill, nor does it show the car markers skill. All it does is make both weaker. Giving us nothing to show for at the end of the race. No limits are pushed, no new technologies, no new tactics. Just a test to see who can keep their peddle to the floor the longest, who can do the math on their pit stops better, and who can be lucky enough to avoid all the restrictor plate caused accidents. That's all we get from NASCAR. It really is a detriment to American society, and not for any of the obvious stereotypes.

We need to ditch NASCAR, or at least the car makers need to, because the time and money they waste on it is time and money they could be spending on keeping pace with the Japanese and the Germans. Once upon a time Ford could go toe to toe with Ferrari, now they can't even compete with Hyundai. Racing is everything for this industry, it always has been and always will be, and until the American auto makers can compete again in F1, LeMans, and on other non-oval based circuits, then we are just waiting for them to die.
                You're a ___________

Comment

• It's an AAAA bomb from AAAA rod

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    It's an AAAA bomb from AAAA rod
                    i lul at sterling

Comment

• we need more tex messages
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• not gonna read that post by you dank because its clearly written by a very ignorant person

for all you haters who say all nascar does is turn left

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZRhuh-Tydg[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                          i lul at sterling
                          he brings the lulz day in and day out, another joy of being a yankee fan. but suzyn waldmans an annoying bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                            i lul at sterling
                            laugh under loud?
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              we need more tex messages
                              you're on the MARK teixera

Comment

• Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                                I didn't write this, but it's pretty good:

We need to ditch NASCAR, or at least the car makers need to, because the time and money they waste on it is time and money they could be spending on keeping pace with the Japanese and the Germans. Once upon a time Ford could go toe to toe with Ferrari, now they can't even compete with Hyundai. Racing is everything for this industry, it always has been and always will be, and until the American auto makers can compete again in F1, LeMans, and on other non-oval based circuits, then we are just waiting for them to die.
                                Actually, Corvette kicks ass in the LeMans 24 hour race. They have a damn nice setup.
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X