ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    fact, 50 million civilians were killed in WWII. it happens with real war.
    OMG YOURE SO BRAINWASHED AND AMERICA IS BAD
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

fact, 50 million civilians were killed in WWII. it happens with real war.
      Exactly. Besides, movies made about Peace suck. Like NASCAR.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Danksters View Post
        For 2006, the engines must be 90° V8 of 2.4 litres maximum capacity with a 98 mm maximum circular bore, which imply a 39.7 mm minimum stroke. They have two circular inlet and exhaust valves per cylinder, are normally-aspirated and must have a 95 kg (209 lb) minimum weight. Previous year's engines with a rev-limiter are permitted for 2006 and 2007 for teams who can't obtain a competitive V8.

Pre-cooling air before it enters the cylinders, injection of any substance other than air and fuel into the cylinders, variable-geometry intake and exhaust systems, variable valve timing are forbidden. Each cylinder can have only one fuel injector and a single plug spark ignition. Separate starting devices are used to start engines in the pits and on the grid.

The crankcase and cylinder block must be made of cast or wrought aluminium alloys. The crankshaft and camshafts must be made from an iron alloy, pistons from an aluminium alloy and valves from alloys based on iron, nickel, cobalt or titanium. The complete rules are available from the FIA Formula One world championship regulations.[9]

This is leading to a power reduction of around 20% from the three litre engines, However in many cases, performance of the car has been improved. In 2006 Toyota F1 announced an approximate 740 hp (552 kW) output at 19000 rpm for its new RVX-06 engine,[10] but real figures are of course difficult to obtain.

Alrigh so they still aren't running v12's a v6 is closer to a v12 cylinder wise and look at the amount of CC's they aer at most 2400.... thats only 800 ccs more than my fucking samurai, i know the motors are tweaked to all hell for power but a 2.4 liter v12 would just be stupid

Comment

• How have I been brain washed? Have you any idea at what kind of training we go through. They dont sit us in a room and force us to watch some sort of brain washing movie . I had the same political stance before I came in the military.

Just looked at that website, alot of those deaths are from Iraqis killing Iraqis.

And just so you know, Air Force isnt the only branch whos accidentally killed some poor Iraqi civilian.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            when you start worrying more about civilians and less about the enemy, thats when things turn to shit on all levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              Wah wah wah, Matt said something Will doesn't like and now his vag. is hurting.
              You're a ___________

Comment

• 3-0 wooooooo yankkkkkssss
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  How have I been brain washed? Have you any idea at what kind of training we go through. They dont sit us in a room and force us to watch some sort of brain washing movie . I had the same political stance before I came in the military.

Just looked at that website, alot of those deaths are from Iraqis killing Iraqis.

And just so you know, Air Force isnt the only branch whos accidentally killed some poor Iraqi civilian.
                  I'm sure a lot of them are from Iraqis killing Iraqis. Nevertheless, NASCAR still fucking sucks.
                  You're a ___________

Comment

Wah wah wah, Matt said something Will doesn't like and now his vag. is hurting.
                    no

this is the part where the thread focuses on you for your retardation

how can you possibly derail a nascar hate session on sis? took skill and fail
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Please get sucked into a jet engine douchebag.
                      Im not dumb enough to walk closer than 15 feet infront of an intake.

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                      here mike, just for you:

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      Exactly. Besides, movies made about Peace suck. Like NASCAR.

Movies about peace suck. NASCAR and movies about nascar, dont suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                        3-0 wooooooo yankkkkkssss
                        look at the excitement from a baseball score in the 4th, can you get this excited on lap 52?

Comment

• Did you guys know that it usually takes 10-12 seconds for oil to reach your rocker arms?
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            3-0 wooooooo yankkkkkssss
                            i like your thinking here

Comment

look at the excitement from a baseball score in the 4th, can you get this excited on lap 52?
                              i also like your thinking here

Comment

• mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                                X